IGNORED

Your house is ablaze & you can only save 3 items from your game collection.

Lol.. such a silly Question.

Im sure most would say children, animals, & documents first & foremost... but what i think he is fishing for is the video game items most dear to each of us. 

Since most of my collection is stored away in a different location (especially my Spiker), lets assume all of that is safe... so i'd try to grab some rare games (pictured below).. then, if there was enough time after a short rest.. id go back for my wife.

20230909_192035.jpg

20230909_190126.jpg

20230909_184310.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Lol.. such a silly Question.

Im sure most would say children, animals, & documents first & foremost... but what i think he is fishing for is the video game items most dear to each of us. 

Since most of my collection is stored away in a different location (especially my Spiker), lets assume all of that is safe... so i'd try to grab some rare games (pictured below).. then, if there was enough time after a short rest.. id go back for my wife.

20230909_192035.jpg

20230909_190126.jpg

20230909_184310.jpg

That baggied Tron SS II is absolutely cool!!!🤠🤠🤠

I just cannot bring myself to answer this question.  With all the storms, flooding, quakes and wars in the news lately I keep wondering what I would do with my retro stuff and it stresses me out.  

Fortunately I live in a part of the world that is environmentally and politically stable to the point of being blissfully boring so all my stuff should outlast me and I never have to part with any of it.  Knock on wood.

Last Friday a girl fell asleep on her paddle board in the middle of the small lake by my house which brought out police, fire, ambulance and helicopters.  That's about as extreme as it gets.

18 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Family, pets, and non-game items get a free pass.  Cool choice of items!  Exactly what I was going for.

The right answer is probably homebrews I'd never be able to replace, but the honest answer is sentiment, practicality, and spite. In that order. 

- Diner. It's nowhere near my favorite game, but it's signed by Keith and he was tickled that I asked him to.

- LTO. It's loaded up, and realistically I wouldn't replace my collection if I lost it.

- NES Uninvited. It's such a dumb game but I wanted a nice copy so bad, and it took way too fricking long and too much effort to get it for an okay price. Or maybe I'd change my mind and drop it and say DEUCES as I watched it go up in flames, and grab my Switch instead.

• Haha 2