IGNORED

Old TI Stuff -- User Group(s) Newsletters & YOU

Omega-TI

I don't know about everyone else here, but I really enjoy the current "Yesterday's News" and "Shift838" newsletters put out by both Sparkdrummer & Chris Schneider. Every issue gets printed up, assembled, read and carefully archived for future reference and re-reads.

We also have a lot of old TI talent hanging out here at Atari Age, many of whom have written articles for their club newsletters in the past. Wouldn't it be great to see some PDF copies of their old newsletters and examples of some of their early articles/works?

How about it guys? Care to share? I know I'm not the only one who would like to see your stuff. Who knows it might inspire more conversation or new stuff.

There is PLENTY of endless space in this thread to post your stuff! :grin:

gallery_35324_1027_23862.gif

• Like 1

Fwiw - I completely "reprinted" all of the VAST News newsletters I did when I was newsletter editor and president of Vast. They are all printed to pdf just like I produce Yesterdays News now. They are on the WHT along with scans of almost all of my old clubs newsletters. Uploaded there thanks to Arcadeshopper.

• Like 1

Fwiw - I completely "reprinted" all of the VAST News newsletters I did when I was newsletter editor and president of Vast. They are all printed to pdf just like I produce Yesterdays News now. They are on the WHT along with scans of almost all of my old clubs newsletters. Uploaded there thanks to Arcadeshopper.

I'll see if I can find them... in the meantime I'll share one of mine as a way to get things going...

BCS 0405-91.pdf