IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Dreaming of Pokemon Mini

RSS Bot

So while I wait from that game from Japan to come, I've been dreaming of one day creating my own Pokemon Mini homebrew game. The main obstacle is apparently you need Linux. So I could download MinGW, but I wouldn't know how to use it since I never used Linux before. And I've also been dreaming about buying the flash cart if it ever becomes a reality. I think the tech in Pokemon Mini is over my head. But only because I don't know Linux. Even then if I was able to make a game, what game would I make for it? That screen is so tiny! So anyway, my knee hurts. It's been hurting for a few weeks now. The side of my left knee. I don't know why. Even if I bumped into something it wouldn't hurt this long. It just so happens I have a doctor's appointment Friday. I don't know if I need a blood test or not, so I won't be having breakfast on Friday just in case. It's at 9am, so it should be easy. I just need to remember not to eat anything after 9pm the night before. I don't even know why I need them since they all come back as fine time after time. I went to Best Buy. Saw some Switch games but no Switch consoles. I wonder why Nintendo likes to close people out of buying one. You'd think they'd get more money if they made enough of them at launch. But it doesn't really matter since none of the Switch games look appealing. Didn't know the new Zelda game was also for the Wii-U. I don't care, though, since I don't play Zelda. I don't like games where nobody tells me how to defeat bosses and try to discover how to and die while you try figuring it out.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-13724-dreaming-of-pokemon-mini/