IGNORED

Mother's Day + Flea Market + $100.00 equals......

.....one Atari Black Widow Arcade Machine!

It's not working right now (marquee & picture tube don't light up) but it is getting power. There a red light diode on a board in the back that lights up and the 1&2 player button lights work as well as a coin-slot light. I hope only something is loose and it'll fire up without too much cost and aggravation. The instruction book came with it so that should help.

There are only 2866 plays registered on the coin box counter.

It's in great shape overall with only some nicks on the side stickers and some wear on the control panel overlay bends at the front edge. I can replace that piece I think.

Mom's gonna love it!!!!!!

Update:

After looking more closely there is one dot that lights up in the middle of the screen and the red diodes on each of the circuit boards work. There's life in it still!

Also, there is about $6.00 in quarters in the coin box. No keys though to open it up to get them.

Also, there is about $6.00 in quarters in the coin box. No keys though to open it up to get them.

I'm sure a locksmith can make you a couple of keys.

Excellent find though! A pretty interesting spin on Robotron, that game was: who would've thought of doing an imitation of it, but with bugs? (Well, yeah, Atari only made Centipede, so...) I always liked that game.

A hundred dollars, you say? Great buy! (Unless it costs $500 to fix or something.)

Archived