IGNORED

Feeling Ripped Off With the Price of Jag Games on eBay?

davidcalgary29

From the May/June '95 issue of "Current Notes":

Toad Computers:

"Jaguar Power Kit $159!"

"Kasumi Ninja" -- $64

"Sensible Soccer" -- $64

"Raiden" -- $29 (hmm...)

Featured photograph: "Battle Sphere"

Ahh...the joys of collecting for a defunct system!

What the hell you talking about ripped of by ebay.Remember there are more places out there than just ebay, and 9/10 they are steals compared to what u buy them off ebay for.Yes I buy some games off there but not to many.Also if you are talking back in the dayz prices go to www.archive.org and go surf some of your online stores when you still could buy snatcher for 19.99 or new jag games for cheap.

What the hell you talking about ripped of by ebay.Remember there are more places out there than just ebay, and 9/10 they are steals compared to what u buy them off ebay for.Yes I buy some games off there but not to many.Also if you are talking back in the dayz prices go to www.archive.org  and go surf some of your online stores when you still could buy snatcher for 19.99 or new jag games for cheap.

Uh, this was supposed to be a cute "geez, what were they thinking?" historical snippet to put modern prices into perspective. Guess that one flopped! :)

Toad Computers:

"Jaguar Power Kit $159!"

"Kasumi Ninja" -- $64

"Sensible Soccer" -- $64

"Raiden" -- $29 (hmm...)

hi,

jaguar power kit? :?

best regards,

dragonforce

Toad Computers:

"Jaguar Power Kit $159!"

"Kasumi Ninja" -- $64

"Sensible Soccer" -- $64

"Raiden" -- $29 (hmm...)

One of my Jags (K-series) has a price label on the box for 249.99. And that's UK pounds! (=just over US$400!!!)

Shame I got it for £30 then isn't it :D

jaguar power kit? :?

This was a system bundle; I believe it included the console, power supply, an RF lead, manual, one controller and Cybermorph.

Stone

Is there any other place that sells cheaper games than ebay? Sure games like AVP are expensive or the more rare ones but there are games that a pretty cheap. If there is anyone that knows of another place that sells games cheaper and ship to Canada for a reasonable price?

Is there any other place that sells cheaper games than ebay? Sure games like AVP are expensive or the more rare ones but there are games that a pretty cheap. If there is anyone that knows of another place that sells games cheaper and ship to Canada for a reasonable price?

Try Garage Sales and Flea Markets!

The Video Game Trader on 17th Ave. S.E. in Calgary has ten Jag games for $10 each.

Jag games too high priced? I personally think they are fair prices on eBay generally and that is where I have built up most of my collection, but certainly some games are killers like iron soldier 2 cd going went up to $77 when u can get it from telegames for about 50$ i believe. i got zero5 for only $21.00 on ebay! thats a steal!

Jag games too high priced? I personally think they are fair prices on eBay generally and that is where I have built up most of my collection, but certainly some games are killers like iron soldier 2 cd going went up to $77 when u can get it from telegames for about 50$ i believe.  i got zero5 for only $21.00 on ebay! thats a steal!

$21 for Zero 5? Nice score! Was it complete w/box and instructions?

Jason

Archived