IGNORED

air cars why so rare ?

broncoman

hi,

Since games in less units are more less. thus making it rare. :? i hope you understand me.

best regards,

dragonforce

A company called ICD dveloped/owns copyright to Aircars... they are not really in the Atari market anymore... they have not released copyright to the game.. only a few carts made... hence rare.. :twisted:

The game as I recall is quite basic, but real fun in multiplayer mode

I understand someone was trying to do a deal with ICD re acquiring this and the ICD link, don't know if anything came of it. :? I might be interested in a consortium but unsure of manufacturing side..

Why is the cart so heavy? Isnt aircars only 2mb?

Maybe it is a cart wit four 512Kb chips instead of two 1024Kb chips.

Just use a screwdriver to find out :D The screws are under the label so just find the screw holes by feeling with you finger and push your screwdriver through the label. :twisted:

Robert

hi willard.

dont do that. that isnt an good idea. seeing thats an extremely rare game you got there. the last thing you want is to tear it apart ;) .

dont do that. if they really want to see it. let them pick someone else.

best regards,

Dragonforce

Hello!

Robert

Who tought you mathematics?

4*512KB = 2048 KB = 2*1024KB

So why should one 2048KB card weigh more than another 2048 KB card?

The correct answer is that a card containing a game which is released on many cartridges (like some Cybermorph-versions) weighs less than a game which was produced only in a small run (like Aircars).

Matthias

PS: ;-)

Hello!

Robert

The correct answer is that a card containing a game which is released on many cartridges (like some Cybermorph-versions) weighs less than a game which was produced only in a small run (like Aircars).

Matthias

Bzzzzt! Wrong.

The reason some weigh more than others is that the chips inside are housed in Plastic (light) or Ceramic/Glass (heavy) carriers.

Sorry Matthias!

Hello!

Robert

Matthias

Bzzzzt! Wrong.

The reason some weigh more than others is that the chips inside are housed in Plastic (light) or Ceramic/Glass (heavy) carriers.

Sorry Matthias!

Come on Tbird, in your next message you will tell me that a card with gold-contacts will weigh more than one with tin-contacts, won't you?

This is the truth:

1 game produced in 100 copies is heavier than 1 game produced in 120 copies:

1             1

---- game >  ----  game

100            120

Those chip-materials you mentioned don't contribute that much to the overall weight.

Regards

Matthias

Hello!

Robert

Matthias

Bzzzzt! Wrong.

Sorry Matthias!

Come on Tbird, in your next message you will tell me that a card with gold-contacts will weigh more than one with tin-contacts, won't you?

This is the truth:

1 game produced in 100 copies is heavier than 1 game produced in 120 copies:

1             1

---- game >  ----  game

100            120

Those chip-materials you mentioned don't contribute that much to the overall weight.

Regards

Matthias

I didn't want to get into this much detail, but you left out the weight of the bits in your equation. A '0' bit is empty, so it's weightless, but the '1' bits have all the extra electrons deposited in them, so they weigh more. I bet that Air Cars is just using a lot more 1's than most other Jaguar games!

oh geez, even I can show you all wrong. sometimes they put stones inside the carts to make them feel heavy and feel expensive, sometimes they scent the stones so it even smells more expensive.

Huh? What are you talking about???? :?

oh geez, even I can show you all wrong. sometimes they put stones inside the carts to make them feel heavy and feel expensive, sometimes they scent the stones so it even smells more expensive.

yuore wrong :D

its made out of iron. didnt atari told you that. thats what makes it so heavy, expansive. :P

best regards,

dragonforce

Huh? What are you talking about???? :?

:lolblue: im confused myself

all i know about Aircars' weight, aside from the cart being heavy, is that the price i paid for it was heavy ;)

LOL.

I think the correct answer about it's weight is because Aircars sucks heavily. :lol:

Robert

Archived