IGNORED

Virtual Jaguar & Project Tempest Compatibility List

Jagosaurus

Of course VJ is open source, but I'd say the chances that they made improvements are slim to none They're pulling sources from my GIT repo after all. And Cybermorph & FFL in the latest GIT works if you enable the BIOS (the demos at least, I haven't tried playing them).

I'll try BIOS on those two. Thanks! Never messed with that option. I know Cybermorph worked on one of the older versions as well. I still need to go test some older builds and see when its running.

Yeah, I understand how RA works. The cores are all based on existing emulators. I was hoping there were some advancements made as well in the process of bringing the core into the RA umbrella.

I think the theme here is that Jaguar emulation isn't near as rough as most think. We're fortune enough to have 70% to 80% of the games running.

Yeah, I understand how RA works. The cores are all based on existing emulators. I was hoping there were some advancements made as well in the process of bringing the core into the RA umbrella.

Nope. As far as I can see, they are a bunch of leeches who take and contribute nothing back (as they can't, since they aren't interested in improving other's work and are only interested in building up their little RA kingdom). And yes, I have had words with some of the lead developers; they are not nice people.

• Like 2

Nope. As far as I can see, they are a bunch of leeches who take and contribute nothing back (as they can't, since they aren't interested in improving other's work and are only interested in building up their little RA kingdom). And yes, I have had words with some of the lead developers; they are not nice people.

Hate to hear that. I was hoping the flip side, that they were actively working with emu devs.

I will test this eventually to see if th stock setting are any different that VJ GIT and also enable BIOS for Cybermorph & FFL.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...