IGNORED

Just set up my 7800 after 10 years!!!!!

Salosi49

I need help!! I just dug out my 7800 this past weekend and It is in mint condition!! I grew up on this console...I have 6 controllers, 30 games (2600 and 7800) and power cords..I ordered a new rf adapter from ebay..I would greatly appreciate any suggestions and or advice anybody would have as to how to get the best quality gaming!!!! :D

Thanks!!!!!

Sal

Just have fun dude! About all I can say is that you can save on the wear and tear of your controllers by snagging a Sega Genesis pad, since they're programmed to accept the control aspects of 2600 games, as well as 7800 games that only use one button (you'll use button B as the button on a joystick).

Yeah, I only dug out my 7800 last year too, ALSO after 10 years. Strange/small world eh? :)

These people are on crack. The 7800 controllers rock in my opinion. Do not be influenced by the dark side of Atari gaming.

Cousin Vinnie

They're not HORRIBLE but not awesome by any stretch of the imagination.

I just use my genesis joystick suits me just fine. :)

These people are on crack. The 7800 controllers rock in my opinion. Do not be influenced by the dark side of Atari gaming.

I don't see how pads controllers are bad, since the majority of the Genesis (and Nintendo) controllers that were released by Sega and other third party companies were pads. It takes a very long time to wear out a pad controller.

Archived