IGNORED

WTB: Atari 800XL Computer (Like New or NOS Condition)

Skippy B. Coyote

Not long ago I put up a market research thread to see what the going rate for an Atari 800XL computer was and the general consensus seemed to be around $60 + shipping for a good condition computer with power supply, so I'm hoping that by offering $100 + shipping I can get my hands on a really pristine like-new condition computer with power supply.

I don't need the original box, although instruction manuals would be nice to have since this will be my first classic computer. I wouldn't mind getting a few common cartridges as well, though I do plan to buy a SIO2SD from Lotharek as soon as I've gotten myself a computer so getting software for it isn't too high of a priority. I would be fine with paying a little extra if it came with a composite video cable, but it's just fine if there's no video cable included since I can always buy one separately on eBay.

Thanks for taking the time to view my ad and if you do happen to have a really minty fresh looking Atari 800XL that you'd be interested in selling then just let me know.