IGNORED

Beginning Zelda

Or maybe a helper like in Skyward Sword, that blink when she think she can help you, but only come up if you press a button.

The Rumble in the N64 games was nice. Very subtle, barely there... and if you didn't like it, just pop the Rumble Pak out and it's gone.

OT: The N64's modular controller was a very underrated concept.

Yup the optional fairy was a good idea, but also yes totally agree the n64 modular controller was underrated. People did copy it after, shame they don't anymore. Not everyone wants a feature, and if it would save some money to bring down controller costs that's a plus.

Dreamcast also had modular design, 2 memory cards, 1 memory card and 1 rumble packs, or something. Never 2 rumble packs, they are shaped to prevent 2 from going into one controller.

Original XBox controller also had ports but it was poorly utilized and eventually dropped when 360 came out.

The Rumble in the N64 games was nice. Very subtle, barely there... and if you didn't like it, just pop the Rumble Pak out and it's gone.

OT: The N64's modular controller was a very underrated concept.

Oh. I only played the versions that came on the special GameCube Discs. I totally ignored the N64 when it was out, and today, the price of the games is totally ridiculous.

I only played the versions that came on the special GameCube Discs.

I once had the goal of collection the (then) entire Zelda series (that could be played on GCN, that was pretty cool that there was a port or a way to play the original of every game)

Only I could never find Link to the Past for GBA new, and refused to pay damn near new prices for a used copy, and I hated the Windwaker, so GCN ended up a great way to play the Zelda Collectors disc and Links Awakening... probably my favorite games too... Loved my time with The Minish Cap too... played it for about a month or so, beat it, and then literally lost it forever a day later. Part of a Xmas hex I'm sure, but anyway....

Edited by Torr