IGNORED

Does anyone know where I can find this...?

Atariman

I'm STILL working on my top-loader NES and finally came to the conclusion that it was an I.C. that went bad that needs to be replaced. The I.C. I am looking for is the RP2A03G (has 3DM 15 underneath that). I read that it is the 6502 processor manufactured by Ricoh... Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Or can anyone sell me one of these?

I think that when it comes to the ICs inside, there is no difference. I did a search online for the processor's name and came up with that it is just a type of processor that ricoh had manufactured. I think that any I.C. with the same number (on top) will work.

I just didn't want to destroy my other nintendo system in an attempt to get my toploader to work. I went to a local video game store in hopes that they might have a broken one in, but they didn't.

heheh... yeah, but I still feel bad tearing apart a perfectly good Nintendo just for ONE tiny part.... I mean, I feel bad enough desoldering stuff off of one that doesn't work. lol. I'll keep looking for a fried one and hopefully I'll find one with a good processor.

But I guess I could always force myself to make a donor out of a "living" patient.... *diabolical laughter fills the room as the mad Dr. Atariman fires up the soldering iron of megadeath*

Archived