IGNORED

The Knight Rider 2600 project

HardWork

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa!! We cannot let this thread dwindle away :( What if Hardwork or another member of the Savage Team logged on and didn't see it at the top? We would be up Shit Creek thats what! I dare say if we let this one die we dont deserve to play Knight Rider when it comes out next year :| 2006 is almost here :) Just a few months to go!

Go Team Savage!!

Edited by sandmountainslim

Whoa!! We cannot let this thread dwindle away :(  What if Hardwork or another member of the Savage Team logged on and didn't see it at the top? We would be up Shit Creek thats what!  I dare say if we let this one die we dont deserve to play Knight Rider when it comes out next year :|  2006 is almost here :)  Just a few months to go!

Go Team Savage!!

848166[/snapback]

I dunno... It looks like Team Savage's project just might have to take a back seat to trigun's new WWII game/pipe dream.

NEW GAME IDEA! PRoGRAMMER(S) NEEDED!

I wonder what trigun will name his crack team of super-programmers/Kinko's workers?

Trigun is either a member of Team Savage running a bluff to distract us from their Opus Magnus or he is an evil foe of Team Savage attempting to steal their glory :?  I don't know which but either one is an alarming occurance.

848755[/snapback]

What's friggin' hilarious is that people have been dropping "Team Savage" references to him for days now and he still can't find this thread... he's got no idea how much he sounds like this HardWork character.

That's another thing... why do these quacks give themselves names like "HardWork" or "Idea Revolutions" when they're unwilling to to work and have no good ideas? At least trigun's name doesn't attempt to imply a work ethic or some kind of genius... so he's got that going for him... which is nice.

Edited by jussts

What's friggin' hilarious is that people have been dropping "Team Savage" references to him for days now and he still can't find this thread... he's got no idea how much he sounds like this HardWork character.

I just gave him a more explicit "hint". :)

If they make this game then they better work on a "BJ and The Bear" game also where there's a big 18-wheeler steering wheel you gotta drive around with pedals. The TV shows was about "Pilot for the cult TV series about B.J. McKay, a guitar-playing independent trucker who travels with a fun-loving chimpanzee, named Bear, finds himself caught up with a bunch of young women trying to flee a white slaver who happens to be the local sheriff." (IMDB)

• Like 1

Whoa!! We cannot let this thread dwindle away :(  What if Hardwork or another member of the Savage Team logged on and didn't see it at the top? We would be up Shit Creek thats what!  I dare say if we let this one die we dont deserve to play Knight Rider when it comes out next year :|  2006 is almost here :)  Just a few months to go!

Go Team Savage!!

848166[/snapback]

I dunno... It looks like Team Savage's project just might have to take a back seat to trigun's new WWII game/pipe dream.

NEW GAME IDEA! PRoGRAMMER(S) NEEDED!

I wonder what trigun will name his crack team of super-programmers/Kinko's workers?

848344[/snapback]

Whoa :? It seems all writings of Trigun have disappeared, it's like he never existed, do you think he was "Taken Up" or called home by Hardwork? This is spooky, almost like an episode of Twilight Zone.

Whoa :?  It seems all writings of Trigun have disappeared, it's like he never existed, do you think he was "Taken Up"  or called home by Hardwork? This is spooky, almost like an episode of Twilight Zone.

855847[/snapback]

It wasn't me, I didn't do it. Nope. I only claim to be programming the 5200 version of Halo 2 with multiplayer and it even works with Xbox Live with the 60gig harddrive addon I'm including with each game...

:roll:

Maybe I'll have it done in 6-12... thousand years.

• 3 weeks later...

"KGET TV 17 caught up with David Hasselhoff who said that the big-screen version of Knight Rider has endured a two year delay because producers wanted to mute the show's trademark talking car, K.I.T.T.

Hasselhoff, who starred in the original '80s TV series and is taking the lead in the upcoming remake, has insisted the vehicle have a voice of its own or he wouldn't make the film.

"It's stupid. There's no film without a talking car. So we waited for two years and we won. The car will talk," said Hasselhoff."

Story Here

This is huge. I wouldn't be surprised if Hasselhoff were in contact with the HardWork crew to coordinate a simultaneous release.

It's also huge because I bet Hasselhoff is the first person ever to say "It's stupid. There's no film without a talking car." At least in English.

• 4 weeks later...

I have an idea for a game based off the TV show "Silver Spoons".. anyone want to help?! It's going to have a controller from a toy train set that will plug into the joystick port on a 2600 and Ricky Schroder will ride the train around the living room.. just like in the show!