IGNORED

New blog

http://exxosnews.blogspot.co.uk/

It has been apparent for some time that scattering my "work" across various groups has become a little "messy". A lot of my posts just get lost or spammed out of context to the point the original post itself becomes "lost". There is also a lot of times I have to repeat myself about the same products I am developing over and over. Its fine for people to ask questions, but this information is already online "lost" somewhere. I also don't have much free time and flicking back on forth across groups trying to keep up has turned into a fulltime job in itself.

So I have decided to create my own news blog. http://exxosnews.blogspot.co.uk/

Here I will post recent items I am working on and post all news relating as well. This way, anyone who wants to keep up to date with items can simply look at my blog, even search for the last post relating to what they are asking. Also people can see whats going on "at a glance" . Of course people are welcome to share and link to various blog posts on the groups, I hope people will do that for me and save me some time! This way I can invest more time on hardware dev. Overall I think its a win-win for everyone including myself :)

So if you are interested in my work, please bookmark my blog and subscribe!

• Like 2

Nobody fixes and upgrades hardware like you Chris - good luck with everything mate.

Stay Atari. But mostly Atari ST/e please :P

Cheers buddy :)

Yes, I'm not going past ST/E machines. I wanted to do a simple booster for the falcon, but while may be possible, realistically, I am just never going to have time to do it :(

Its hard enough to find time to work on the ST boosters, nevermind the zillion other projects on the go. Not only that, after 25 years of doing PCBs, there comes a point where its just not fun anymore. So I really just want to finish off current projects and maintain stocks in my store for the future.

This looks great. I follow your "work across various groups", and this definitely makes it easier. Looking forward to reading about your current and future projects!!

Awesome :) Yes I think the blog will make life a whole lot easier for myself and people "following me" :)

Lots of posts planned :)