IGNORED

WTB: Clean Atari 5200 2 port bare unit *or* just the front panels

spacecadet

So, disaster today! My collection isn't huge or expensive but I do take pride in everything being in like-new condition. Today like an idiot I was holding my 5200 from the back and the storage panel opened and the whole thing slipped out of my hand to the bamboo floor. The two frosted panels (storage panel and the bottom front panel) broke. Front panel no longer even stays on. Storage panel falls off if you try to open it.

System still works and as far as I can tell nothing else was damaged, but it just looks busted with those two panels being broken.

So I'm looking to buy either a bare 5200 with these two panels fully intact (no cracks or chipped off pieces, and no scratches either) or just the panels themselves if you're looking to part out a system even further. I don't care about the rest of the system because I'm just looking to cannibalize it for those panels. So the metal part can be as dinged up as anything, system itself can be non-working, but I just need those panels intact.

I know I can buy a system on Ebay but it's hard to know exactly what it's going to look like in person, and I trust the people here more. I am really hoping to end up with no cosmetic imperfections at all, which is how my system was until literally 30 minutes ago...

Thanks for any help.

post-6166-0-62341300-1496092181_thumb.jpg

post-6166-0-12895900-1496092187_thumb.jpg

post-6166-0-95984300-1496092191_thumb.jpg

Edited by spacecadet