IGNORED

Released: "Lynx Reloaded" demo

sage

well done!!! looks great! :D i love the burning vector objects... ;)

is it possible to get the sources???? i am interested in sharing stuff... have you used the built in math routines for the 3d stuff or for building loopup tables?

hve

ps. stupid question... do we have met 1997 near karlsruhe at the inter jam '97 party organised by tSCc?

Yes,

I too am interested in getting an actual copy of this demo for my Lynx here. I would love to have one to show off at my small gaming show in September...

So...how much...and how do go about it?!

:D

well done!!! looks great! :D i love the burning vector objects... ;)

is it possible to get the sources???? i am interested in sharing stuff...

Some parts will be released, f.i. the demo engine.

have you used the built in math routines for the 3d stuff or for building loopup tables?

It uses the hardware multiply/divide, filling the vectors with Bastians polyfill-sprite-engine-code

ps. stupid question... do we have met 1997 near karlsruhe at the inter jam '97 party organised by tSCc?

Yes, possible.

Tschau,

Bjoern

Yes,

I too am interested in getting an actual copy of this demo for my Lynx here.  I would love to have one to show off at my small gaming show in September...

Depends on how much production will cost.

I will post a msg here when i know it.

Tschau,

Bjoern

• 3 weeks later...
Yes,

I too am interested in getting an actual copy of this demo for my Lynx here.  I would love to have one to show off at my small gaming show in September...

Depends on how much production will cost.

I will post a msg here when i know it.

Cost will be max 30 Euro I think.

It will depend on the amount of carts produced and if ppl wish a case for the cartridge.

So it would help me to know how many I should produce and if you wish to have a CD or any other casing.

Tschau,

Bjoern

Cost will be max 30 Euro I think.

It will depend on the amount of carts produced and if ppl wish a case for the cartridge.

So it would help me to know how many I should produce and if you wish to have a CD or any other casing.

Tschau,

Bjoern

Hi Bjoern,

30 euros looks like a good price to me. Personnally I don't mind if it comes with or without a case. Sure I'd be glad to have something nice, but only if it doesn't increase the price too much. In that case a CD case would be the cheaper way.

could someone post any screen shots?

You can download the demo on Bjoern's website : http://www.uni-giessen.de/~gd1113/lynx/

Archived