IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Why thanks X! Love a good taco! It was a lot of reading, but knowing the forum I knew it would make for some good entertainment. I wasn't wrong, not in the least. Just sad this made it to the financial part before it all went square shaped. Though being as broke, and destitute as I am at the moment I found a stock I could buy into. LOL! To bad that would only make me even more broke!!!!!

Welcome to the Atacobox Shit Show. Knocking on 700 deep! "Stay a while. Stayyyyy Foreverrrr!"

post-52250-0-72377100-1556673665.gif

post-52250-0-34618700-1556673346.gif

• Like 12

Where to put this?

Maybe here...

Today, while driving, I saw a Toyota Tacoma pickup truck.

I was also driving my Toyota Tacoma, but that's irrelevant (an irrelevant never forgets (har har))...

Anyhow, this guy had taken some of his truck badge letters off so instead of saying Toyota Tacoma it said:

Toy

TACO

And I thought of you guys ;)

• Like 12

Did ya catch how some of the Jr. Stock Titan Weenies over in the Reddit are excited about their latest new market listing. Some of those crotch nozzles are bragging about buying into Atari's "IPO". Thanos is still right.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AtariVCS/comments/bhkjdu/cvs_not_might_not_get_released_before_march_2020/

heh

AMD wouldn't risk affiliating themselves with a company that's likely to fail, and a scam is less likely to create an official IPO listing (in my opinion, at least). Even if there's a delay the product is almost certain to launch at this point.

AMD will cash any check that doesn't bounce, and a company selling stock is just another way of getting at other people's money. Every financial trade has a big hairy disclaimer of the risk involved. Buyer beware, chumps.

And yeah, I like Tommy more than any of the toilet seat covers at Atari* but this is not the place to advertise goods and services, let alone exhuming long-dead brands and trademarks. If mods delete the Earthworm Jim spam (as they should), the same thing is on the official TT Amico self-promotion thread.

*like toilet seat covers, they don't actually work as advertised

post-2410-0-19168700-1556727765.gif

• Like 4

I wonder who is meant by "our?"

Remember when they'd post things like, "Atari is working on an update for you."

Borderlands 2 came out in 2012. It was ported to the long-Dead PSVita as well as the playstation 3 and 4, and Xbox 360 and One. Putting it on "Atari VCS" would be about as compelling a software release as a package with Pong and Centipede. :ponder:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderlands_2

• Like 5

Maybe they are using an AI program for responses. Hence the odd grammar and non-answers for responses?

My guess is non-native English speaker writing the responses.

Also, I'm thinking that we need to let johnphelan1979 in on the fact that the word 'awesome' is actually spelled with two 'e's. He's pretty consistent in skipping the first one.

• Like 3

My guess is non-native English speaker writing the responses.

Also, I'm thinking that we need to let johnphelan1979 in on the fact that the word 'awesome' is actually spelled with two 'e's. He's pretty consistent in skipping the first one.

I wonder that also on the non-native speaker but Rainfactory is U.S. based. Perhaps the intern running those posts is from Atari SA and not from Rainfactory.

I wonder that also on the non-native speaker but Rainfactory is U.S. based. Perhaps the intern running those posts is from Atari SA and not from Rainfactory.

Whoever it is, they're not putting in much effort.

According to "Atari's" IGG profile, they only have 16 comments. I wonder if there were others, that have been hidden/deleted? The site doesn't make it easy to see all of them at once. They choose odd times places to reply to comments. "Atari" hasn't posted an actual progress report since December 2018. The four other updates since then? One was about contest winners and three were about the new AMD hardware, stretched across 30 days.

Keep your eyes peeled JP's video about how Borderlands 2 is confirmed. MY BODY IS READY

So long as "Atari" doesn't release anything, they can still claim to have hardware in development, gain the benefit of (increasingly mocking) press coverage, and not answer any questions. Pure potential!

Meanwhile: Madbox is probably dead, and the author of this article mentions VCS and Amico.

post-2410-0-36805000-1556894512.jpg

• Like 10

I'm sure the intern is using a Speakerhat to translate so they can get past the language barrier.

They really should hook up John with some free swag for being such a die hard fan! Maybe do a write up about him and P-Dubs in an upcoming issue of Photoshop Monthly... I mean AtariAge...

• Like 1

I'm sure the intern is using a Speakerhat to translate so they can get past the language barrier.

They really should hook up John with some free swag for being such a die hard fan! Maybe do a write up about him and P-Dubs in an upcoming issue of Photoshop Monthly... I mean AtariAge...

Yeah, but that would involve having to actually write as opposed to just plagiarizing Wikipedia articles. I'm not sure if they're ready for that yet.

• Like 2

Yeah, but that would involve having to actually write as opposed to just plagiarizing Wikipedia articles. I'm not sure if they're ready for that yet.

I guess that means John needs a Wikipedia page or at least a mention on the Ataribox page. Along with Speakerhats also.

Edited by TACODON

Hey, I covered those guys exclusively in the May 2018 edition of Fanboy Magazine long before the plagiarizing hack started stealing my artwork and copy for AtariAge birdcage liners.

Back issues are available for $29.95 via check made payable to:

Fanboy Magazine

#69.5 Alley B

Behind the Water Pipes

Loma Linda, CA 92324

gallery_60562_2139_41563.jpg

Edited by JBerel
  • Like 8