IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Order now, supplies limited. Special pricing only $799.94! Ships in 2019 or something.

attachicon.gifAtari Shinola Hat.jpg

On the IndieGoGo page, Tommy's comment about Martial being a spambot has been deleted, and it's not anyone's imagination.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2018-12-10 at 11.56.22 AM.png

I still see my comment there... o 3 o

Maybe it's my browser cache. *shrugs*

At any rate, I'm pretty tired of the VCS debacle. I'm at the point now where I'm done discussing it until next year.

I'm not going to visit the indiegogo page, and I've also got this topic set to "ignore". I only pop in here once in a while because my comments on the indiegogo page are/were being screenshotted/quoted, so yeah.

Edited by Lodmot
  • Like 2

Man, never seen someone try so hard to ignore somethin, but whatever. So can you delete backers comments on Kickstarter the way they do on indiegogo? That may be the reason they went that even cheesier route.

Also, just ordered an Nvidia shield tv while they're on sale for emulation and modern games, cuz you know, it exists and stuff. And it's got voice activation, a functional controller, game developers, an online game service, PC game streaming, actual streaming media apps (no browser required), oh and I can run Linux on it so it's open, and who doesn't like open. I figure to get the full Atari experience, I'll leave it in the box about two years, put another 100 bucks in the garbage disposal, and kick myself in the nuts about a dozen times. Mmmm good times.

• Like 6

I, too, have a Nvidia Shield TV. I haven't set it up for retro gaming goodness yet. However, I have played the heck out of Real Racing 3 (a freenium game) and have enjoyed it immensely. You will enjoy it as it has really gotten to be a good, little all in one device.

Man, never seen someone try so hard to ignore somethin, but whatever. So can you delete backers comments on Kickstarter the way they do on indiegogo? That may be the reason they went that even cheesier route.

Also, just ordered an Nvidia shield tv while they're on sale for emulation and modern games, cuz you know, it exists and stuff. And it's got voice activation, a functional controller, game developers, an online game service, PC game streaming, actual streaming media apps (no browser required), oh and I can run Linux on it so it's open, and who doesn't like open. I figure to get the full Atari experience, I'll leave it in the box about two years, put another 100 bucks in the garbage disposal, and kick myself in the nuts about a dozen times. Mmmm good times.

Well obviously they're ideating greater synergy with empasis on strategic innovation and brand right sizing for greater human capital investiture. Duh.

And learnings!

I swear... Every time I have to sit on a conference call and listen to someone describe the 'learnings' we've had from whatever completely calamitous clusterf*** they were responsible for dropping us into, I just want to reach through the speaker and strangle them.

• Like 6

And learnings!

I swear... Every time I have to sit on a conference call and listen to someone describe the 'learnings' we've had from whatever completely calamitous clusterf*** they were responsible for dropping us into, I just want to reach through the speaker and strangle them.

Is it a teachable moment?

Are you learning Best Practices?

• Like 4

My eyes are tired. I just literally read that as "Are you learning Best Pancakes?"

Which of course, has absolutely nothing to do with tacos.

I am not sure if you are being sarcastic but just in case... you have never made a pancake taco? Edited by OCAT
  • Like 1

They're up to $3,006,648 USD total funds raised now, about $2K more than last time I checked. Also the topic has turned to deleting comments, which is especially noticeable since there's no other discussion or updates around them. I wonder if anyone got their T-shirts yet?

The stock is still on fire ...the nice kind of warm embers that are perfect for roasting marshmallows before you snuff it out and go to bed.

post-2410-0-40097900-1544534164_thumb.jpeg

I guess we should be watching the number of comments in the IGG ... assuming they're decremented when a post is deleted? Maybe one of the true believers can count them up for us?

post-2410-0-81658100-1544551110_thumb.png

• Like 11

The ground beef makes 'em all soggy.

That's why you can use sausage pieces and ham for the meat, and egg for extra stuffings the top off with cheese and syrope:P

its a breakfast tribute to the taco :D

it would be even sweeter if Atari released some sort of homebrew pancake maker that burns the Atari logo into each and every pancake.. even looks like woodgrain!

GIVE ME MY PANCAKE AND GET IN MY BELLY!!! :o

Edited by OCAT
  • Like 2

I can't believe you missed an opportunity

OOGA TACO OOGA OOGA OOGA TACO

Ooga-TACO Ooga-Ooga

Ooga-TACO Ooga-Ooga

Ooga-TACO Ooga-Ooga

Ooga-TACO Ooga-Ooga

You won’t make this console

It will never be

You chumps just don't realize