IGNORED

AA Sign for Sale via eBay

sramirez2008

Welcome to the club! I wonder how many were made? There's at least three of us (in this thread) and I'm sure Al has one. It would be criminal if he didn't.

I think it is safe to say if Albert gave them away as prizes for the Space Rocks Tournament, he probably has one tucked away somewhere.

Welcome to the club! I wonder how many were made? There's at least three of us (in this thread) and I'm sure Al has one. It would be criminal if he didn't.

I have one as well (mirrored one; I didn't realize there was a difference until Stardust posted about this one for auction).

• Like 1

What's going on w/Crazy Climber? It's been over a month now since he logged in and you would think this thread would have brought him in.

It's actually been a whole year. Last login June 24th, 2016... :sad:

http://atariage.com/forums/user/9102-crazy-climber/

Anyway, I bought a metallic easel today from Hobby Lobby and hacked off the third leg so it would sit flush with the wall. The AA sign now rests on my bedroom wall in style, properly tilted to 11 O'Clock position, just right of the "not so authorized" Nintendo Repair Center Neon. ;-)

post-33189-0-54924900-1498672899_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I talked to CC (Brian) a few months back and he's just super busy with life and all that entails.

Sent from my Phrenologists waiting room.

Weird he doesn't log into AA for over a year though. Even the busiest of people just chill here and there. Must not like the site much anymore I guess.

I bid on the auction, but didn't win. A few minutes later I got a "second chance offer". I guess the seller had more than one. So now it's mounted on my console stand!

26FC8FAD-2A8F-4565-803E-35E49D4C8B6C_zps

So you were the $35 bid? Nice. Good thing the seller didn't backdoor me. I guess everyone came out happy in the end! ;-)

BTW how did you mount that? Tick tack? Double sided adhesive? Magnets won't work. Aluminum is slightly diamagnetic so actually repels strong magnetic fields slightly. I have a 200 lb Neodymium magnet stuck on my air vent and actually put the plate up to it and felt a very light gentle force in the opposite direction.

EDIT: We both have yellow walls. Nice...

So you were the $35 bid? Nice. Good thing the seller didn't backdoor me. I guess everyone came out happy in the end! ;-)

BTW how did you mount that? Tick tack? Double sided adhesive? Magnets won't work. Aluminum is slightly diamagnetic so actually repels strong magnetic fields slightly. I have a 200 lb Neodymium magnet stuck on my air vent and actually put the plate up to it and felt a very light gentle force in the opposite direction.

I just used double sided 3m adhesive.

My bid was not $35. If I remember correctly, I was outbid at around $26.

• Like 1