IGNORED

A NICE Kiosk.

Hyper_Eye

Hey BizDude,

What part of California might you be moving to?  Bay Area?  Would be nice to add another Jaguar collector to the area!

Jason

Jason, I'm like 90% sure at this point I'll be moving to La Quinta, just outside of Palm Springs. Your hardware collection is most impressive, I'd love to see it in person.

Well, that brings 4 serious Jaguar collectors (that I'm aware of) to California:

KevinCal, Glenn, you and me. :) Maybe we'll have our own little mini-jagfest one of these days....

Jason

Hey Jay, that would be pretty cool to have a gaming session...preferably in your "museum: :D btw, what other systems and games are you collecting for? I remember looking at your pics and seeing some N64 games. Anyway, I guess you could say I'm a serious Jag collector. I have the Jag, Jag CD, and about 30 games altogether (not including BS:G :sad: )

Hey Kev,

You gotta run down BSG, it's the bomb... :) I collect just about everything.... NES, N64, SNES, Dreamcast, Saturn, Genesis, MS, Game Gear, CD32, 2600/5200/7800, LYNX, Falcon, TT030, Nuon, Apple // line, PS, PS2, X-box, GC, APF, GB Advance, Neo Geo Pocket (sold my Gold, mistake...), etc..etc... Next to Jaguar, I probably collect NES the most seriously. I'm trying to get all 773 games complete in box, I have about 600 games, 450 or so with box/instructions.....However, as you know Jag is king with me....

Jason

:ponder: ..... :o OMG!!!!!! Has anyone EVER collected every single NES game ALL BOXED?!?!?! That's just insane Jay, man, I'm telling you, you could seriously start your own gaming museum, and charge a price...I guess your not much in a pinch for money though with a collection like that!!! That's just incredible really. Someday if you're bored I'm sure a lot of people would LOVE to see some pics of your non-JAG related stuff...Oh, and about BS:G....I'm waiting patiently :D...

Hey BizDude,

What part of California might you be moving to?  Bay Area?  Would be nice to add another Jaguar collector to the area!

Jason

Jason, I'm like 90% sure at this point I'll be moving to La Quinta, just outside of Palm Springs. Your hardware collection is most impressive, I'd love to see it in person.

Well, that brings 4 serious Jaguar collectors (that I'm aware of) to California:

KevinCal, Glenn, you and me. :) Maybe we'll have our own little mini-jagfest one of these days....

Jason

Hey Jay, that would be pretty cool to have a gaming session...preferably in your "museum: :D btw, what other systems and games are you collecting for? I remember looking at your pics and seeing some N64 games. Anyway, I guess you could say I'm a serious Jag collector. I have the Jag, Jag CD, and about 30 games altogether (not including BS:G :sad: )

Hey Kev,

You gotta run down BSG, it's the bomb... :) I collect just about everything.... NES, N64, SNES, Dreamcast, Saturn, Genesis, MS, Game Gear, CD32, 2600/5200/7800, LYNX, Falcon, TT030, Nuon, Apple // line, PS, PS2, X-box, GC, APF, GB Advance, Neo Geo Pocket (sold my Gold, mistake...), etc..etc... Next to Jaguar, I probably collect NES the most seriously. I'm trying to get all 773 games complete in box, I have about 600 games, 450 or so with box/instructions.....However, as you know Jag is king with me....

Jason

I just bought my favorite NES game yesterday cart only: Kabuki - Quantum Fighter.

There was a NIB one sealed and all but it was to much... my wife would have had a fit. But... I wanted it so bad. Oh well... at least I have the game for now... I'll get one NIB later.

I have complete collections of the Jaguar, Lynx, Vectrex (x2), and Microvisions (Euro and US). I also have decent Xbox, 3DO, N64, and Dreamcast collections. I have an extra Vectrex collection if anyone is interested in lightening my load for the move to CA - PM me if interested.

-Gregg

I have complete collections of the Jaguar, Lynx, Vectrex (x2), and Microvisions (Euro and US).  I also have decent Xbox, 3DO, N64, and Dreamcast collections.  I have an extra Vectrex collection if anyone is interested in lightening my load for the move to CA - PM me if interested.

-Gregg

Hey Gregg,

Don't lighten your load! Bring it over here and I'll buy it off you. I've been wanting to add a Vectrex to my collection. :)

Jason

:ponder: ..... :o OMG!!!!!! Has anyone EVER collected every single NES game ALL BOXED?!?!?! That's just insane Jay, man, I'm telling you, you could seriously start your own gaming museum, and charge a price...I guess your not much in a pinch for money though with a collection like that!!! That's just incredible really.  Someday if you're bored I'm sure a lot of people would LOVE to see some pics of your non-JAG related stuff...Oh, and about BS:G....I'm waiting patiently  :D...

I'm working on it. Recent Jaguar purchases (which have been PLENTIFUL) have caused me to stop seeking out the NES games, but I'm getting there. I know a guy that has every game, but they're not all boxed complete. That's the real trick. I'm going to add an off-site link to my web-site with pics of all my other video game stuff. I'll have to pull a bunch of it out of boxes, but it'll be a fun project.... I'll let everyone know when it's up!

Jason

:ponder: ..... :o OMG!!!!!! Has anyone EVER collected every single NES game ALL BOXED?!?!?! That's just insane Jay, man, I'm telling you, you could seriously start your own gaming museum, and charge a price...I guess your not much in a pinch for money though with a collection like that!!! That's just incredible really.  Someday if you're bored I'm sure a lot of people would LOVE to see some pics of your non-JAG related stuff...Oh, and about BS:G....I'm waiting patiently  :D...

I'm working on it. Recent Jaguar purchases (which have been PLENTIFUL) have caused me to stop seeking out the NES games, but I'm getting there. I know a guy that has every game, but they're not all boxed complete. That's the real trick. I'm going to add an off-site link to my web-site with pics of all my other video game stuff. I'll have to pull a bunch of it out of boxes, but it'll be a fun project.... I'll let everyone know when it's up!

Jason

That ought to be something to see! I can't wait!!!

Jason

That ought to be something to see! I can't wait!!!

Me too!! :)

Archived