IGNORED

not an Atari but...

Neat! I picked up one of these CIB at a show a couple years back for $10, just because I like collecting Radio Shack systems (mainly TRS-80 systems).

Those rotary lever controls are interesting. They also had tradional rotary dial controls. And then finally the Radio Shack pongs had the slide controls which is what I had. Which is the preferred controller type?

Dials are probably what you'd want. The levers work well enough but feel kind of strange by comparison. Ditto for sliders, except with sliders you don't have as much leverage.

I have both versions of the that. The black one is supposed to have a light gun with it while the one with blue knobs doesn't

We had the grey one pictured and it had the gun with it in the box and instructions for it. Can't remember what we did with it...

I have four Radio Shack TV scoreboards. The two small handheld ones and two different color ones. The big tan and brown color tv scoreboard uses the same chip as the Adversary by General semiconductor but the picture is snowy and there is nothing I can adjust inside it. The other color tv scoreboard is similar to the Lloyds 813 color tv game and the coleco telstar arcade game because it uses the same chips as those.

post-47844-0-95130100-1498968728_thumb.jpg

post-47844-0-35176100-1498968743_thumb.jpg

post-47844-0-81597100-1498968755_thumb.jpg

• Like 1