IGNORED

Uh-ohhhh, I'm having another Flashback!

Good_Times

The old Atari joysticks didn't have the Fuji logo on them, those are the modern AtGames replacements. If they do not have wires on them, they're infrared wireless controllers, that require line of sight view of the console (presumably the one in the center) to work.

The Radical Space Invaders unit was a fun one. I liked the Namco arcade toy, too -- especially how you twist the stick to turn your car in Pole Position.

The new Atari Flashback is coming really soon and looks way better than the ones that have come before.

• Like 1

The old Atari joysticks didn't have the Fuji logo on them, those are the modern AtGames replacements. If they do not have wires on them, they're infrared wireless controllers, that require line of sight view of the console (presumably the one in the center) to work.

The Radical Space Invaders unit was a fun one. I liked the Namco arcade toy, too -- especially how you twist the stick to turn your car in Pole Position.

The new Atari Flashback is coming really soon and looks way better than the ones that have come before.

Ohhh, I see. Yeah, I think we've got a couple of the 'AtGame' Sega devices. Got them as gifts over the years and pretty much left them boxed, heh.

Here is a better shot, also found another one:

(Strangely enough, all three seem to have minor differences.)

post-61233-0-45087800-1499440785_thumb.jpg

Yes, that's definitely the IR version of their wireless Atari joysticks. They need batteries. I don't know if they're interchangeable with different versions of the Atari Flashback 3 thru 7 hardware, but I suspect they are, just like how infrared remotes work on different TVs from the same manufacturer. The ones with a Reset button are for Player One. Have fun!

Yes, that's definitely the IR version of their wireless Atari joysticks. They need batteries. I don't know if they're interchangeable with different versions of the Atari Flashback 3 thru 7 hardware, but I suspect they are, just like how infrared remotes work on different TVs from the same manufacturer. The ones with a Reset button are for Player One. Have fun!

Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

As far as "having fun", I'm not gonna mess with these myself, they're all on the trade table. I just wanted some info on them so that I'm (somewhat?) able to answer any questions folks might have. :P

So, do any of these things have an actual cartridge slot, or?

Everything in your picture runs off of batteries except for the Atari Flashback console, which needs an AC adapter that is not visible in the photo. If you're answering questions from people, that would be my first one. Where's the power supply?

Nope, no cartridge slot on the Atari things.

The later Namco plug and play from Jakks Pacific had a "game key" that contained an extra ROM or two, but I don't think the blue ones you have on your trade table have that feature.

There's a user here called "onmode-ky" that has a FAQ page with just about every plug and play ever made: http://pnp-info.angelfire.com

Everything in your picture runs off of batteries except for the Atari Flashback console, which needs an AC adapter that is not visible in the photo. If you're answering questions from people, that would be my first one. Where's the power supply?

Nope, no cartridge slot on the Atari things.

The later Namco plug and play from Jakks Pacific had a "game key" that contained an extra ROM or two, but I don't think the blue ones you have on your trade table have that feature.

There's a user here called "onmode-ky" that has a FAQ page with just about every plug and play ever made: http://pnp-info.angelfire.com

Ah, right on. I'll check that guy out.

Regarding the power adapter, beats me -- probably buried in the bottom of a mixed tote would be my guess.

Thanks again for the info -