IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Secret Government Waffle Project reboot

RSS Bot

So I got distracted again. While working on my Odyssey 2 project, I got the urge to work on an Intellivision game. I just restarted the Secret Government Waffle Project for Intellivision. I restarted from scratch. I learned some stuff while working on the Game Boy version of Oranges that I could use in SGWP. I still have the urge to call it the "Secret Government Eggo Project" because that's the line from the MST3K movie that inspired it. I just didn't want to get in trouble with Kellogg's so I changed Eggo to Waffle. Of course, they didn't go after the makers of the 2600 game called "Eggomania." But you know, just to be sure. I have had lots of trouble with this game so far. I had to relearn INTYBasic because the last time I used it was December. So relearning hard stuff is hard. I must have spent a good few hours trying to get rid of the line in the machine that I didn't want in. So here's a couple of screenshots of what I have so far.

As you can probably tell, this is a very early part. I haven't even got the guy in the game yet. That's the next part. I need to get the INTV out of the garage and test it. Probably will do that tomorrow. I didn't get to sleep until 2:30am, and as a result, woke up at 2:30pm. Every day at 6:35am, I have to get out of bed and go sleep on the couch because the poor dog doesn't like being alone. And then Mom comes home at about 9am, so then I go back to my room and go to sleep, that is, if I'm asleep then. I'm running low on food. I ate all the chicken legs, all four of them, yesterday that my sister gave me.

Attached thumbnail(s)
  • blogentry-9475-0-00389400-1500096919.gif
  • blogentry-9475-0-62609100-1500096933.gif

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-14046-secret-government-waffle-project-reboot/