IGNORED

how much would you pay?

hi,

no i am not going to sell an jaguar. instead. i am trying to help someone.

so the question is:

what would you pay for an atari jaguar in perfect mind condition (no box or manual) with 1 controller and 2 games: tempest 2000 and rayman.

all with no box or manual.

here is it again:

-atari jaguar perfect mind condition (cables etc included, but nothing has an box or manual)

- tempest 2000 and rayman (no box or manual)

- 1 controller (no box)

best regards,

dragonforce

Tempest 2K would probably drive the price up a bit, but I wouldn't pay more than $30 for that setup. A "completely mint" system without a box and instructions is a contradiction. Most systems when cleaned up properly can look pretty close to mint, so that's not really a big selling point in my eyes.

For me Rayman is the more interesting feature, alone it would be around 30$. Tempest 2000 is not rare at all. No boxes, this will definitely lower the price. My suggestion would be something like 45$.

Tempest 2K would probably drive the price up a bit, but I wouldn't pay more than $30 for that setup. A "completely mint" system without a box and instructions is a contradiction. Most systems when cleaned up properly can look pretty close to mint, so that's not really a big selling point in my eyes.

LOL, I feel exactly the same way about people saying "MINT!!!" but no box and manual :roll: IMHO having a box and manual shows that some care was put into the use of the product to some extent.

Ugh I paid $90 for a boxed jag, with cables, manual, controller, and t2k with a perfect manual (the manual wasn't even damaged :D ). Anyway, I still payed $45, I shared with my brother :)

hi,

no i am not going to sell an jaguar. instead. i am trying to help someone.

so the question is:

what would you pay for an atari jaguar in perfect mind condition (no box or manual) with 1 controller and 2 games: tempest 2000 and rayman.

all with no box or manual.

here is it again:

-atari jaguar perfect mind condition (cables etc included, but nothing has an box or manual)

- tempest 2000 and rayman (no box or manual)

- 1 controller (no box)

best regards,

dragonforce

Why don't you buy his setup Dragonforce? I thought yours was broke.

hi!

yes but i will get the following:

atari jaguar

2 controllers

11 games which are:

atari karts

doom

tempest 2000

iron soldier

double dragon

some snowboard game

and 5 other games.

for 80 bucks.....er..80 euros :) now what do you think of that deal?

my copy of rayman went on ebay 2 days ago for a whopping $23.00 (and change!). it included a box which was kinda beat up and a manual in really good condition. The starting bid i placed on it was $9.99. I dont know about the other stuff... :roll:

Its wierd how the cardboard can make such a differance in the price.

• 2 weeks later...

these are in my jaguar collection now:

2 jaguars

4 controllers

games:

-double dragon

-syndicate

-zoop

-kasumi nunja

-international soccer

-bubsy

-cybermorph

-theme park

-iron soldier

-zool2

-tempest 2000

-atari karts

-doom

-wolfenstein 3d

-dragon

-myst

-rayman

dragon, myst and wolfenstein 3d are the only ones that are brand new games tough. all with boxes.

i hope some of these are good jaguar games.

I paid $5 for my Jag with 2 controllers, hookups and a loose copy of White Men Can't Jump(ughh!)

Best garage sale find I've ever made! Haven't found anything that good for so little in a long time since.

Archived