IGNORED

How would I go about buying this?

King Atari

Since Star Wars Trilogy Arcade is still a fairly new coin-op of a popular liscense, I don't know how many places would be getting rid of it yet. Are there any online shops that specialize in selling newer machines? Seriously, I'd sell and save a LOT just to have this machine (Ever play it? Freakin' awesome).

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter...=S&game_id=9777

PS-I'd only want the standard stand up version.

They go at auction all the time. The big screen one is far more common, but suffers terribly from burn in on the RGB guns. As for places to look, search the Namco site for their games for sale. Most of your local mall arcades are phasing that one out. Its a few years old, and honestly did not make that much money. I do not know what the upright will go for, but the big screen one is around 3000.

Check on RGVAC and see if anyone is selling one there. I do not know of one on my end, but I could find call around if you are interested.

Believe it or not, I bet the DLX cabinet is easier to move (comes into 3 pieces) and will go through a standard door. Check the measurements of your house before you buy. I have been there many a day....

Cassidy

Hmm, okay, I'll check Namco. I'll wait till I've got a good amount of spendin' money on me (already saving!) before I really start searching. If I find a good one now, it might be gone by the time I have enough to buy it.

I can't believe it didn't make much money, it's a lot of fun.

The DLX may be easier to get in, but I probably don't have room for it once it's inside (and I don't like that burn, another reason I'll avoid that version until all other resources have been checked). I could probably get a simple stand-up one through the door and into my room. How cool would that be?

Thanks Cassidy!

Archived