IGNORED

Bad Sega Master System cover art

Flojomojo

Well, it can be explained easily as they wanted to show it was a carD and not a carT.

But, I like the odd mise en abîme to have the artwork of the box on the cart that is on the box...

Yes, but there are many other ways they could have clearly shown it's a card, while still having proper cover art. How about a nice colored stripe on the front and side indicating that it is a card game? Although that's the kind of thing many modern collectors would whine about lol. "That stripe is so ugly! My games don't all look the same!"

• Like 1

Yes, but there are many other ways they could have clearly shown it's a card, while still having proper cover art. How about a nice colored stripe on the front and side indicating that it is a card game? Although that's the kind of thing many modern collectors would whine about lol. "That stripe is so ugly! My games don't all look the same!"

I agree with you. But remember it was all new, especially for a system to have two different formats.

And I looked around for the Japanese Mark III games, and well...

dragonwangboxes_1955.jpg

Seems like someone effed up the export versions.

• Like 2