IGNORED

Is this like "twilight zone" for the jaguar (about

Willard

I just got into the atari jaguar again(2nd time) and it seems as if since i have this time around, proto's are propelling around ebay... is this unususal? So many of them so frequently in such a short time? Or were a bunch being sold this frequently before i came?

No, i dont have a proto... I LOVE THE GAME. Its better than any game ive ever played... AND ITS ONLY ON THE DREAMCAST!!!!

Synopsis (read if you care?): You are Eriko, and you enter a haunted theme park where your friends went, and have to find them. The most interesting part of this game is it is 7 resident evils in 1. You begin in a graveyard, and there are 7 levels (they take the form of movie theaters) which you have to enter. Each level is COMPLETELY different (ex: in one level you are in an abandoned mall, and in the next you are in a toy-story type land). Every level has a gruesome storyline. You earn money if you beat the game before 60min. You can spend the money to buy things in the cemetary gift shop... or go to the hospital and upgrade your body!!! Best of all, All the stories are linked together in the end!!!

-The most unique aspect of this horror-survival "mock" is that you have to monitor your health, heartrate, bleeding, and mind. This is the game that inspired games such as "fatal frame" and "Eternal Darkness."

ah so you've talked to Silicon Knights and confirmed their source of inspiration for Eternal Darkness -- you industry dood you!

PLEASE SHUT UP YOU LITTLE IDIOT!!!!!

ED was in production WELL before Illbleed ever emerged (it was an N64 game originally)...

I don't know how people on this board tollerate your drivel -- really I don't.....

sTeVE

No, i dont have a proto... I LOVE THE GAME. Its better than any game ive ever played... AND ITS ONLY ON THE DREAMCAST!!!!  

Uh Oh.....

I see you are selling Illbleed along with a number of other items. You do know, don't you, that you CANNOT use an Avatar of game you no longer own.. its in the copyright laws, look it up... Section 18, Para 7, I believe.

So I expect to see you change your avatar very soon maybe to something.. ummm.... ohhhhhh..... with Atari in it!

Mendon

Someone on JI2 posted a link to an article saying Nintendo was going to get out of the hardware business.

It mentions a Portable PSX coming out next year too!

Sweet!

that was already known. why have you changed the subject? you are telling everyone that i am annoying by changing the suject. now youre doing it youreself......

As far as youre question willard. I dont know. I havent been looking for jaguar protos. nor do i care about most prototypes.

Someone on JI2 posted a link to an article saying Nintendo was going to get out of the hardware business.

Sweet!

that was already known. why have you changed the subject? you are telling everyone that i am annoying by changing the suject. now youre doing it youreself......

As far as youre question willard. I dont know. I havent been looking for jaguar protos. nor do i care about most prototypes.

I changed the subject because nobody wants to talk about you and your silly avatars.

to: t-bird.

who's silly. you changed the subject before i posted something in the topic.

and there is nothing wrong with my avatar. wheter you like it or not. thats youre problem. i can change it whenever i like and how i like.

and incase you didnt noticed i only change my avatars because i want something new. next to youre promoting avatar. and i dont talk about myself.

Sweet!

I changed the subject because nobody wants to talk about you and your silly avatars.

anyhow. the only way to encourage new developers for you is to discourage them. are you afraid or something? seems like so.

you are just like a puppet you have no heart and no feelings. nor can you feel any pain.

you should be in a "insane asylum". and whatever you say. it wont let me leave the jag community. infact. youre discouragement wants me to create an way better games than youre games. and dont be angry. because you know. i will. wheter it is now. next year or the year after that. it doesnt matter. you will see that it will happen one day.

Sweet!

anyhow. the only way to encourage new developers for you is to discourage them. are you afraid or something? seems like so.

you are just like a puppet you have no heart and no feelings. nor can you feel any pain.

you should be in a "insane asylum". and whatever you say. it wont let me leave the jag community. infact. youre discouragement wants me to create an way better games than youre games. and dont be angry. because you know. i will. wheter it is now. next year or the year after that. it doesnt matter. you will see that it will happen one day.

WHOO-HOO! Alright! A pissing contest! This could mean better games for our Jaguars! :P

I'm afraid the Jaguar Community is going to be subjected to another fraud/con-artist/scam.

So far, I have not seen anything that makes me think otherwise.

Yadda-yadda-yadda...

you should be in a "insane asylum". and whatever you say. it wont let me leave the jag community. infact.  youre discouragement wants me to create an way better games than youre games. and dont be angry. because you know. i will. wheter it is now. next year or the year after that. it doesnt matter. you will see that it will happen one day.

Bring it on.

Why must the Jaguar forum contain 10 times more fighting than every other forum...combined??? Can this move back on topic please?

Maybe 10 times more people love the jaguar!!!

Highly unlikely. In case most of you aren't aware, the Jag community has a rather notorious reputation outside of its borders as being a rather nasty group of people. Threads being hijacked like this one does absolutely nothing to change that image.

Maybe the Jaguar attracts the kind of people who just can't play nicely together!?!?

I would aplogize for my Willard bashing if I thought my comments out of line, but I sadly don't...

Thunderbird may be a bit caustic :), but he's proved his ability, and people still see fit to argue with whatever he says. I'm not surprised he's often quite outspoken!!!

I have to say the Jaguar community is quite full of opinions but little action or actual production. And when someone says the way things are from actual experience or with a proven track record they seem to be shot down EVERY TIME!

Sorry if that's all a bit harsh, but talk is cheap -- lets see some more encoragement for people like TB and maybe less waffle from the wannabes (you KNOW who you are)...

sTeVE

Ummm So they are releasing Twilight Zone for the Jaguar? Cool I love that show. The originals anyways. Man I didn't even know they were still making games for the Jaguar, That's good news indeed.

Archived