IGNORED

Fatal Frame

JagMX

Finally got my chance to sit down in the dark, with my usual setting in my rooms and played this game (xbox version)

this game is fukin great, the graphix and effects are incredible, the lighting and the sounds and voices and everything put intothis game is jus tthe kind of game ive been waiting for, for a long time. Gives me the chills at times, and all around a fukin great game, just stopped plying it now after 2:30 :)

so.... anyone else play this game? anyone else like it? :)

do whatever it takes to play it, its really worth it. At first when i was reading the box, i thought it might be garbage cuz youre "armed with a camera" but it goes beyond just takin pictures :D

I got it on PS2. Haven't really played it yet. It does look like a game that I'll enjoy. One where you have to turn the lights off to get the full effect. They are making a Fatal Frame 2.

Yupp, I have played the PS2 version. But it's called "Project Zero" here in Europe. And I love it, it truly rules. Sure the plot is a bit stupid sometimes and some of the puzzles are just plain annoying. But it doesn't matter because the atmosphere is great and I have had some of my worst scares ever in a game...

I have had the XBox version for a few months (haven't finished... I can't sit and play it for to long... it really does creep me out.) It is an awesome game. I am a big Silent Hill fan but I think this game is scarier. I like the story more in Silent Hill and the environments are almost comparable. They both have creepy environments. But the "feel" of Fatal Frame is just much more intense and frightening. I have never jumped so many times playing a game. I don't scare easy.

I have had the XBox version for a few months (haven't finished... I can't sit and play it for to long... it really does creep me out.) It is an awesome game. I am a big Silent Hill fan but I think this game is scarier. I like the story more in Silent Hill and the environments are almost comparable. They both have creepy environments. But the "feel" of Fatal Frame is just much more intense and frightening. I have never jumped so many times playing a game. I don't scare easy.

I hear ya, where Silent Hill just builds up tension, Fatal Frame really scares the pants of you ... :)

Archived