IGNORED

Cx 30s?

Jinks

Pretty cool, but looks like they are just as pain inducing as the sticks they were made from. :P

They work a lot better as paddles instead of joysticks. I've built a few sets over the years like this. Even made a few single player ones. I've found the single player ones are more popular with the masses overall.

• 2 weeks later...

Never knew of these..

http://members.tcq.net/video61/cx30evolved.html

7800 paddles?!?!!!

BIN L@@K R@RE A++++!!!

:P

Seriously tho I don't have that model of a paddle. I guess why not?

over the years i have sold hundreds of pairs of these paddles. i looked at my warehouse years ago, and said what am i going to do with the 1000's of 7800 joysticks i have in stock, and walla, it came to me. feed back from my customers has been really good about them, many say they are more precise than atari's own paddles.

i had a accident, and two operations, but i am slowly coming back.

lance

www.atarisales.com

• Like 4

Btw.. it says 7800 compatible gripstick as well.. the video is dead. Wondering what those are??? Anyone have one or a pic?

Happy Thanksgiving fellow Canadians!

i also have sold hundreds of those 7800 compatible joysticks. i also have 1000's of those joysticks just sitting their, so i said it would be cool to convert them to being 7800 compatible, at times i have been out of them because demand is so high. many customers buy more than one. they find them easier to use on their hands than the original joystick.

thanks,

lance

www.atarisales.com

That is great to hear.

thanks for the kinds words. i fell good enough today to actually type a bit. i understand you had a rough patch recently also. glad to see you back.

i tried to help out a bit, but i am sure you know when you are out of work, no money, and tremendous doctor bills. so having been out of work for four years now, i had nothing in my personal account, but i had a little in my business account. so i thought perhaps i could buy something from you to help out. i was told in no uncertain terms no by someone who was running your recovery fund.

it was the only way i could help, it was business money not personal money, so the hounds could not touch it. a few years back you were kind enough to send me six 32k 7800 e-prom boards for a really good price, you even sent them out before i had a chance to pay, so thanks again.

but i do not know where they went. because of the accident, i never had a chance to see if the board needed more than just a socket, and would it work with a 2764, or a 27128, or a 27256, or all three of the above.

today i cannot find the boards. when you have had a accident, operated on twice, spend a lot of time in rehab, you forget things that you were doing four years ago before you were so rudely interrupted.

so i am glad you came back. the atari world needs you.

thanks,

lance

www.atarisales.com

• Like 2

i also have sold hundreds of those 7800 compatible joysticks. i also have 1000's of those joysticks just sitting their, so i said it would be cool to convert them to being 7800 compatible, at times i have been out of them because demand is so high. many customers buy more than one. they find them easier to use on their hands than the original joystick.

thanks,

lance

www.atarisales.com

Hi Lance,

As long as you are here. Since the video for the grip sticks it's working, which button on the 7800 grip stick is the fire 1 versus fire 2?

Hi Lance,

As long as you are here. Since the video for the grip sticks it's working, which button on the 7800 grip stick is the fire 1 versus fire 2?

they can be done either way. one customer had me make a bunch for him because he was disabled, unable to use his other hand properly. so i have the sticks either way, top button first, or bottom button first.

thanks,

lance

www.atarisales.com