IGNORED

WTB: nes console and atari 2600 boxes?

theatarifan

I have a few nes systems available. They come w/new pin connectors and lock-out disabled. The lock-out is what causes the flickering. Of course you still need to clean games well and this is no guarantee every game will load first try.

I as well have a big selection of games I need to start selling.

I bundle a console min. with a controller, zapper gun, and Mario/duckhunt.

Not really you could offer a better price lol. I'd be looking at somewhere around $80 shipped depending on how much shipping is. He may not want a zapper gun and Mario/Duckhunt.

That is a good deal for the combo you are offering him. Plus I don't know about yours but the new pin connector I got and installed puts a death grip on the carts, which is why I haven't sold it yet, been thinking about trying to find different pin connectors first. Does the new ones you use also have an extremely too tight grip on the carts?

Edited by SignGuy81

I had some pin connectors that did not before but they did not work as well. These new ones have a death grip but they also seem to have better success rate on loading games. While the death grip sucks they do provide better connectivity and better success on games loading faster.

I have refurbished many original pins and used many after market pins. In the end they all will wear out and need fixed/replaced again down the road. The most important part is the lock-out. Plus just replacing the pin is not good enough for best results the pcb needs to be cleaned as well.

I have seen a direct correlation w/better overall performance no matter how the pin connecter is as long as you clean the pcb under the pin connector well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...