IGNORED

PLAYTHROUGH Gaming Convention 2018 Raleigh NC

Rev

So Rev, did you release a new game there? If so, which one?

I don't think he released any new ones, but I did get to take a peek at the upcoming line up for 2018-2019. All I can say is that the future looks bright for the Intellivision. ;)

-dZ.

• Like 1

I don't think he released any new ones, but I did get to take a peek at the upcoming line up for 2018-2019. All I can say is that the future looks bright for the Intellivision. ;)

-dZ.

I had planned to release a cart only version of The Secret Government Waffle Project. But alas the pcbs didnt arrive in time. So I sold a few of the special kit minus the circuit board, which Ill mail seperate.

• Like 3

I remember you picking up a bunch of seemingly random mags and comics at prge 2017...the plan is revealed at last...;)

Actually, the ones I have here I got from a yard sale a few years back.

I havent cut up all the comics from prge yet. ??

I have all these framed in my game room on the wall.

Well the convention is about over. Thanks to the guys that came. Hope you had fun.

A fitting picture:

attachicon.gifC9A135F9-81A6-4155-A8FF-E3C16DD6809C.jpeg

I had fun! I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer. I originally was going to take my step-grandson as a surprise, but he turned into an ass and started acting all sulky like a teenager (he's eight years-old!), claiming he hates video-games (he doesn't!), and that he rather do chores (WTF??). It was bizarre, so we sent him back home to his parents to deal with.

We still had fun. We didn't get to try the VR stuff because there was some kid on it the whole friggin' day! It was also nice to meet you guys again or anew. :)

-dZ.