IGNORED

its here

i have now an jaguar with 4 controllers and the following game for 100 bucks. (2 jaguars avtually. but one is broken)

doom

tempest2000

soccer

iron soldier

syndicate

theme park

kasumi ninja

zoop

zool

atari karts

bubsy

cybermoprph

double dragon 2X

Im starting to wonder if Atari Karts is rarety of 8, it goes up on ebay a lot more than all the telegames and songbird games which are rated rareity of 7, Id even say i see primal rage rareity of 6 posted less than atari karts.

Im starting to wonder if Atari Karts is rarety of 8, it goes up on ebay a lot more than all the telegames and songbird games which are rated rareity of 7, Id even say i see primal rage rareity of 6 posted less than atari karts.

I agree. At one time it was difficult to run down, now it seems to be everywhere....Needs updating, If memory serves, I think I said something about it on the Rarity forum....

Are you bragging or selling? If the latter then it belongs in Marketplace!

Try posting when you're not so high... :P

Geez dude, all he wants to say that he finally has gotten a working Atari Jaguar!!!

So many other people post a message that they just got a Atari Jaguar system, so why may he not?

this is true, lets join him in celebration, a new jag owner is born!

Well hopefully he's not just been born.. that could be kinda weird and messy :)

congrats on a top purchase.

RE Atari Karts, whenever I see it it goes for £30+ I am just hoping that someone has one loose that they will sell me cheap, I have a copy that is mint and still factory shrink wrapped, so I am not opening it :)

Which brings my total of games I really wanna play, but they are shinkwrapped to 2 (fight for life being the other). My quest continues :)

Archived