IGNORED

Retro Modifications & 'upgrades' to the Peripheral Expansion Box

Omega-TI

By now most of you know I really, really like Sparkdrummer's 'Yesterday's News' newsletter. Well, back in the day I wrote a few articles and submitted a few projects for our newsletter as well. One project I came up with served me quite well for a number of years. I thought I'd share it with you all here, with the hopes at least a couple of you might 'find it worthy'.

When things slow down in January of February for me, I might just do this all over again with my current P-Box. Of course sourcing the parts will take a little longer now since the semi-local Radio Shack's are now all dead and buried.

Powermaster Project.pdf

• Like 2

Nice project. I did a project years ago that allowed me to power a 99/4a console from the PEB.

Do you still have it? I'd like to see it.

I'd like to see everyone's project(s) from 'back in the day'. I'm sure many guys here in the TI forum came up with some really cool things than did not get wide distribution, but are still very cool. Like Sparkdrummer's newsletter proves, 'it does not always have to be new to be good'. Sometimes 'new to you' can be even better.

So how about it guys? Whether it be an old newsletter article, a hardware or software project or anything else TI related, share it here! Even if it was just an idea from years gone my that you never did anything with, post it now. You never know what can come from a single post, who knows, it might even inspire... the next big thing!