IGNORED

HELP.. Gram Kracker switch fell off

Romko343

So, it just can't snap back in place ?

Also, I need advice... how do I pack say a Myarc Memory Card and HFDC ? I don't want to spend a lot on shipping, but I do need to find out how to pack these items very securely ?

The switches on my Gram Kracker are metal and are part of the switch mechanism, they do not just pop on and off. My switches would have to be desoldered and new ones soldered in. As for shipping your cards, use a box a little bigger than the cards. If they are going to the same place, then use bubble wrap or some suitable protection around them, place a piece between them to prevent scratching. Should be plenty sufficient, also be sure to insure them for value, in case the postal system goes postal.

So, it just can't snap back in place ?

Also, I need advice... how do I pack say a Myarc Memory Card and HFDC ? I don't want to spend a lot on shipping, but I do need to find out how to pack these items very securely ?

I have packed many of these type of items and shipped all around the world. I recommend to get plenty of anti-static bubble wrap and wrap the hell out of them tape the bubble wrap tight and put it in a box where it cannot move around, so it fits snug. I have used USPS priority mail boxes medium and large depending on how many cards I'm shipping at one time. You can never have too much bubble wrap. Key is don't let it move in the box.

Of course if you get a Ace Ventura type delivery man then all guarantees are out the window..

• Like 1