IGNORED

WCW Backstage Assault (N64)

MegaManFan

Just bought a second copy by mistake, so I'm liquidating one of them. I'm asking $13 and the price includes shipping (I take a loss on it overall) and game is complete in box with instructions; the shrinkwrap was only opened enough to lift up the top flap and check all the contents. I'd also take an equivalent trade if anybody has one (a boxed N64 game, or some Atari/Coleco/INTV boxed or loose games I don't have). TIA!

If it was me I would hold on to it as a collectors item.

the way I see it: anything with WCW (or even WWF) on it

may be worth more money since they are no longer being used.

Dan Iacovelli

I agree Dan.

My brother has a whole bunch of WWF branded skateboards that would probably be worth SOMETHING, if not much. He's asked me to sell them on EBay for him but I don't think he'd get much.

I do agree that anything with WWF or WCW could be worth something. It's all based upon supply and demand though.

If it was me I would hold on to it as a collectors item.

the way I see it: anything with WCW (or even WWF) on it

may be worth more money since they are no longer being used.

Dan Iacovelli

I agree Dan.

My brother has a whole bunch of WWF branded skateboards that would probably be worth SOMETHING, if not much. He's asked me to sell them on EBay for him but I don't think he'd get much.

I do agree that anything with WWF or WCW could be worth something. It's all based upon supply and demand though.

Kepone,

I would have to agree about the supply and demand also.

Besides collecting Atari items my other hobby is mostly focused on star

wars items and I seen action figures from the first movie in the 80's go as high as 50.00 in the collectors guide. so If you for some collector guides that might list the wresting feds you might see the how the prices changed.

Dan Iacovelli

If I had left it sealed I might just keep it but since I opened the top flap before I realized I already had one I figure it's tradebait or sellable now; too many people want a total seal on a collector's item and I just can't offer that when the box opens enough to take out the cart and manual (the shrink is otherwise completely in tact).

Archived