IGNORED

BJL Purchasing And Willard Wants A FlashCard

Willard

Also, where do i purchase a BJL cable or Rom?

Why don't you just make your own? There are guides out there on how to make the controller port to Parallel port cable. It's not very hard at all.

Also, since you want to become a programmer you should make your own BJL EEPROM. This is also a fairly easy task.

Matthias's website has most of the information you will need.

Is it a home (AES) or arcade (MVS) NeoGeo? I might be interested in picking that up.

Stone

I have my MVS 1 slot JAMMA in the post :) Metal Slug action, here we come :)

err on topic... :) making the cable is easy enough, just requires some patience. If you don't have an EPROM burner see if you can find a store that will hire you one, or someone local that will burn the rom for you, failing that ask around and I am sure someone will be willing to sell you one.

Hi!

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27265

is my tradelist. I really want a jaguar [working] Flashcard. Also the cable that connects it to a computer  

Before you invest your money into a FLASH-card to use it for developing, than better spend some bucks more for an Alpine.

About the FLASH-card-cable: That's a normal DSUB25-DSUB25 connection cable, should be easy to find.

About BJL:

Buy Protector SE and avoid the trouble of modifying your Jaguar.

Else look into the GOAT-Store, they had BJL-ROMs listed last year.

The BJL-cable: I never have seen this at stores, either make it on your own (as LinkoVitch said: just a matter of patience and accuracy) or ask

somebody near you to build it for you.

Matthias

my neo geo is an aes

OK, then nevermind...

I'd trade my flashcart for your GP32. And your GBA. With all its games. And your Xbox. And all the games. And I wouldn't mind the Saturn either...:D

Feel like PMing me? :D

Stone

Hello Dragonforce!

who has some description on how to make an bjl cable?

do you actually ignore Punisher5.0?

Why don't you just make your own? There are guides out there on how to make the controller port to Parallel port cable. It's not very hard at all.

Also, since you want to become a programmer you should make your own BJL EEPROM. This is also a fairly easy task.

Matthias's website has most of the information you will need.

Regards

Matthias

who has some description on how to make an bjl cable?

I am part way through doing a guide on making the cable, just down to having the time to finish it.. I will put it up on my site when it's done. It's not rocket science, just can be time consuming

Archived