IGNORED

Super Mario Cereal

Trinity

This is the first I have seen them and why I only bought 3 as I doubt they will retain value as they were. I will keep a couple around for a few months anyhow. They are only $2.58 each so why not? Worse case scenario we eat them :)

Oh no I agree. Difference is I can't stand the taste of marshmallows in the least bit so I won't even buy the boxes for resale or eating so it's pointless. I've seen them multiple times at Meijer and walked right on by as I really could not care less about scanning the box for Mario Odyssey either. I guess I should be happy I don't care because it's one less frustrating things people are trying to turn over.

Now..does this taste better or worse that the Nintendo Cereal System from the 80's?

Absolutely worse. The 80s one was pretty good. It was essentially Trix, with the yellow and green bits sorted into the Zelda bag, and the red and blue into the Mario bag. I wish I had saved my box, but I was something like 10 years old and figured I would grow out of video games someday. (Spoiler: I was wrong.)

This new Mario cereal is like Lucky Charms, but with stale asbestos instead of the marshmallows and fossilized koopa meat instead of the hard cereal parts.

• Like 2