IGNORED

Parallel -> Centronics printer cables

AMenard

Hi,

I've just ordered the parts to make myself a parallel to centronics printer cable. I'll have enough to make 2 extra if someone is in need of one. Those cables will be 5' ribbon cables with IDC connectors.

With the holidays I don't really know when I'll receive the part but I'll bump this thread when the cables are ready. I could do more if I find a good deal on IDC 36pins Centronics male connectors.

Hi,

I've just ordered the parts to make myself a parallel to centronics printer cable. I'll have enough to make 2 extra if someone is in need of one. Those cables will be 5' ribbon cables with IDC connectors.

With the holidays I don't really know when I'll receive the part but I'll bump this thread when the cables are ready. I could do more if I find a good deal on IDC 36pins Centronics male connectors.

Would you be willing to make one of those parallel cables a CF7A TI-99HDX PIO cable per Fred Kaal specs for me? If so reply by PM.