IGNORED

Please help me!!!

paola

Hi,

I would like to obtain german games for ATARI JAGUAR or any other documents and publications relating to ATARI's Games.

Who could I contact?

It's going to cost you 1 Brazillian Gamer Babe each.

doesnt brazillian people talk spanish? and doesnt he ask for german AJ games and not brazillian.

whats that suppose to mean with girls? are you so pathetik that you cant get good looking girls?

anyhow. its nice that we are enemys. atleast i can shout at someone that i dont care wheter he goes into hell.

whats the matter? is baby tea-bird stepped on his toe? good!

doesnt brazillian people talk spanish?

Nope...they speak Mexican according to GW

Yes, I realise they speak Portuguese and not Spanish

and doesnt he ask for german AJ games and not brazillian.

Who ever heard of black-market German babes??

whats that suppose to mean with girls? are you so pathetik that you cant get good looking girls?

If he can cut a deal for them, why not?

never mind....

the more i spend behind the computer. the more my brains begins to rotten. my english that was good is becoming more terrible, i know what i should write. but i cant say it. i dont know the word......

Hi,

I would like to obtain german games for ATARI JAGUAR or any other documents and publications relating to ATARI's Games.

Who could I contact?

It's going to cost you 1 Brazillian Gamer Babe each.

doesnt brazillian people talk spanish? and doesnt he ask for german AJ games and not brazillian.

anyhow. its nice that we are enemys. atleast i can shout at someone that i dont care wheter he goes into hell.

whats the matter? is baby tea-bird stepped on his toe? good!

Cool it Dragonforce. We get the idea you don't like T-bird. But just behave alright. The moderators are getting tired of the fighting. So just leave him alone and he'll leave u alone. Hate to see anyone get banned.

Whole bag of 'shush' with your name on it Dragonforce. :D

Whole bag of 'shush' with your name on it Dragonforce

so you want to tell me someone is going to name a food after me? sorry. i dont know what you mean with ag of shush

Hello Paola!

Hi,

Who could I contact?

It's a pity that the only responses you got till now in this forum were far from what you are expecting.

But I'm quoting here one of those other messages you have left in the marketplace-forum

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.p...ghlight=#306298

perhaps people now can better understand your intention.

Hi,  

I am currently working on ATARI'story and commercial activities in the context of my studies.  

In this sense, I need some help from your side...  

It is difficult for me to determine ATARI's activities in Europe during the 90's. In particular, I need to obtain information on ATARI's video games products which were sold in Uk, Germany, France...  

What kind of products were sold in these countries under the Trademark ATARI during the 90's? Who could I contact with the view to obtain information about the products sold, in particular in UK and Germany, during this period? Would I be able to find press articles or any other documents relating to ATARI's activities and products in the 90's.  

I will really appreciate you expert help.  

Many thanks in advance.  

Paola

The only hint i can give you is that there is still a Atari-dedicated print-magazine available, perhaps you should get in contact with the people there to get some more informations about Atari's activities.

The website of the magazine is http://www.st-computer.net

Regards

Matthias

:roll: ... that´s what i always say: don´t let the kids home alone. Or hide the keyboard at least... :roll:

and to come back to the topic of the thread:

What kind of products were sold in these countries under the Trademark ATARI during the 90's? Who could I contact with the view to obtain information about the products sold, in particular in UK and Germany, during this period? Would I be able to find press articles or any other documents relating to ATARI's activities and products in the 90's.

try contacting the guys at PENTAGON (no, no not crazy Rummy) at

http://www.pentagon-gmbh.de/

they are still selling A LOT of Atari stuff in Germany, maybe they can help you

or contact LordChaos here at AtariAge, he´s the owner of this www.konsolen.de nice shop...

Greetings

btw: what kind of studies are you doing? is it for school or university?

Archived