IGNORED

FOR SALE : 20 boxed Revenge of the Beef Steak Tomatoes

godsey1

I have 20 boxed complete copies of Revenge of the Beef Steak Tomatoes. They are all brand new, with some still glued shut, and some with a little damage(nothing bad). I opened the shipping boxes from the manufacture myself. these will be $11.00 each plus shipping. I take money orders, cashiers check, or PayPal. Please post a reply that you want one and I'll e-mail you about it the shipping(in the US $4.50 Priority with delevery confirmation). Please e-mail any questions to godsey@crossville.com

Tony

Please send your address when you PM or e-mail me, and for Tempest and Atari Troll, how does splitting the price right down the middle: $5.50 each plus shipping(I can ship them media mail just let me know). If your in the US, the total shipping will be $15.50 and my address is

TONY GODSEY

284 MAYBERRY ST

CROSSVILLE, TN 38555

Much appreciate sku, but I've decided "what the heck" about getting a full boxed one anyway. After waiting this long to get one loose from Pooyan in that busted trade, I'm starting to think now a full boxed one would be worth it. I'm going to mail him payment for one today. :D

Much appreciate sku, but I've decided "what the heck" about getting a full boxed one anyway.  After waiting this long to get one loose from Pooyan in that busted trade, I'm starting to think now a full boxed one would be worth it.  I'm going to mail him payment for one today. :D

Good choice! :D

I'd take one, but I only need the box.  I don't suppose anyone here wants to split one and let me have the box?

Tempest

thats all i needed as well but what the hell i will find a good home for my other copy :)

Hi Zloch. I have a few left. As of today I shipped to: Tony Rice(sorry I don't know your ID), Lemmi, Keir Howell, sku_u and badbrad. I'll try to keep up with this the best that I can so bear with me. I know that a couple that I shipped today hasn't paid yet, but you both have enough great feedback on the boards.

Tony

Mock will get the last one, unless CUPWIZ wants one. I'm getting close to the end of all the great shape ones. If I have any more left, I'll post them tomorrow. The other batch that I will put up have a little water damage(the only things wrong with the are the instructions are wavey at the bottom and the front of the boxes are a little sunk in(more of a bow). The instructions and boxes aren't really hurt, I like to let people know what they are getting. If anyone needs a picture, just let me know. If anyone is unhappy with their purchase, I'll refund their money. I'll start the sale for the "good" boxes tomorrow. Thanks to all who e-mailed and PM'ed and posted. I'm sure that there will be 3 or 4 more great boxes left and I'll list them also tomorrow.

Tony

Hi Zloch. I have a few left. As of today I shipped to: Tony Rice(sorry I don't know your ID), Lemmi, Keir Howell, sku_u and badbrad. I'll try to keep up with this the best that I can so bear with me. I know that a couple that I shipped today hasn't paid yet, but you both have enough great feedback on the boards.

Tony

I hope you had me on your official list too, but I didn't see you mention me yet so I wasn't sure. I did send your payment yesterday though because I wanted to get it in ASAP and not miss out on this offer. :D

Here's the list that I have games held for, and most if not all will ship today: hhwolfman, nashnooga, megamanfan, Erik, mock, atarigamer, videogameaddict, zloch, jobf, Atari Rescue Group, Tempest and ATARI TROLL (split box and game?), Marc Oberhäuser(sorry don't know your ID), and last FND. Sauron, you're first on the list if I have any left. If I have missed anyone, please e-mail me and let me know. After I get these shipped off today, I'll go bak through and list what is left.

Thanks

Archived