IGNORED

Hello (again)

CantStopClicking

Just thought I'd pop in and say Hello & Happy New Year!

It's been awhile since I've got on here, and read or posted. Life, well... it got in the way.

I've started putting my kits back on a (un)popular selling site; the TI-Starter Kit, Floppy Cables, and the Dual Disk Drive kit, so far. I have no idea if there's still much interest in those items, but I've got some stock left and am unloading it. May or may not continue to offer them, supply and demand will tell.

Unfortunately, communication via the said site is extremely difficult. I'm working with someone right now to try and build a custom floppy cable setup. Without violating certain rules here or there, I hope they will find me and I can properly support them. If you have custom floppy cable requests, I'd much rather interact some other way, than *that* site. (like here or my website).

If anyone has PM'd me in the past, I've not had a chance to read them, if they still exist. I sincerely apologize, I wasn't trying to ignore anyone, I just have had a lot on my plate. Being perpetually un/der-employed has sure made things difficult.

I've built a small workshop that I can finally setup my equipment and leave it out! Unlike before, where I had to share space and had absolutely no breathing room.

Looks like lots has been happening! I'm anxious to *try* and catch up.

Thanks for listening and may this Year be better than the last!!!

• Like 5

Good to see you, buddy!

Thank you!

And wow, your new place, looks absolutely gorgeous!!! (just perused your moving pictures)

I'm pretty sure I'd die almost instantly, from hypothermia. I'm barely warm as I sit here, and it's 70F in my shop, with three layers of clothes on. Can't seem to get it any warmer, damnit... I want my dry heat back!

Cheers!

-Dano

Thank you!

And wow, your new place, looks absolutely gorgeous!!! (just perused your moving pictures)

I'm pretty sure I'd die almost instantly, from hypothermia. I'm barely warm as I sit here, and it's 70F in my shop, with three layers of clothes on. Can't seem to get it any warmer, damnit... I want my dry heat back!

Cheers!

-Dano

Cheers back, brother!! :)

The cold is okay if you have the right gear. I learned the hard way a month ago when I tried to take my son ice fishing on Lake Winnebago in -10 degrees F with a -30 wind chill. Neither one of us were properly prepared. :) Needless to say, it wasn't a very long trip. :)