IGNORED

*SOLD* Original xbox w/new belt drive on dvd drive

icemanxp300

I might be interested in one of those joysticks but I'm trying to cut down on my console collection right now.

I can make more. I still have joysticks and tactile switches. They are a PITA though lol. I spent way too long last night getting the click just right and I even grinded down one of the plastic insides too much so now it's basically junk and I had to start over. I might buy some high profile switches so I can use it in the future.

• Like 1

I would like two controllers. If they become available

I'm all caught up on everyone else. I should be able to make 2 more. I will try and work on them tomorrow. One has the orange circle dots, one is all black.

After that I only have enough tactile switches for 2 more but I don't think I have the controllers to make them anyhow.

Dude, you are already getting over $100+ for a console that is cosmetically beat. Be happy you're getting that much.

Wrong, I am getting over $100 PLUS shipping for a console that only needs to have the bottom changed if chips bother someone that much.

Obviously the smiley escaped your realm of sarcasm. For what it is worth I generally get at least $150 for these lots when I sell them. The money is due to the time it takes to mod the controllers, refurbish the paddles, and go through the system to make sure it works well.

I am happy w/the price, but I will be happier with more :)

Hmmm looks like someone created an account just today to bid on my listing. Insurance and signature confirmation will be my friend.

Wrong, I am getting over $100 PLUS shipping for a console that only needs to have the bottom changed if chips bother someone that much.

Obviously the smiley escaped your realm of sarcasm. For what it is worth I generally get at least $150 for these lots when I sell them. The money is due to the time it takes to mod the controllers, refurbish the paddles, and go through the system to make sure it works well.

I am happy w/the price, but I will be happier with more :)

Hmmm looks like someone created an account just today to bid on my listing. Insurance and signature confirmation will be my friend.

The smile emoticon didn't show up when I posted. The tactile switches on the controllers are pretty cool. Still, you are making out well at $100+. If you get $150 for this type of lot that means prices have gone up a lot more than I thought. Good on you for getting this much for them. Here I was thinking $100 was asking a lot for an undamaged system that is AV and Pause modded. I thought they only went for $100 to $150 even on ebay. If you are getting that much for what you are selling in that auction right now I will have to rethink my stance and price point in the future.

It seems this iceman character can ask outrageous prices for his stuff and it's ok,but he trolls on posts in the marketplace about how other members sales are way overpriced and not worth it.

You can ask whatever you want. The problem is you don't tell people what you want! I'm not trolling you I'm trying to help you. Asking a price and not telling people whether shipping is extra is poor selling practices and just annoying.

FYI This lot is far from overpriced. Systems are getting a good $60 shipped all day w/nothing. This lot has modded controllers, refurbished paddles, phono connector, and games. The current bid is more than fair. If it was not fair it would not have bids.

• Like 1

You can ask whatever you want. The problem is you don't tell people what you want! I'm not trolling you I'm trying to help you. Asking a price and not telling people whether shipping is extra is poor selling practices and just annoying.

FYI This lot is far from overpriced. Systems are getting a good $60 shipped all day w/nothing. This lot has modded controllers, refurbished paddles, phono connector, and games. The current bid is more than fair. If it was not fair it would not have bids.

Only thing that I was surprised by is it getting bids this high with the cosmetic damage to console. Cool joysticks only get you so far right? Anyhow, awesome you are doing so well with this listing. Congrats on that.

Here we go again and this is why I don't do auctions. Just some asshat who made a profile to screw w/me and has zero intentions on paying. You know I'll just offer to the person who bid the initial $110 $100 plus shipping and screw ebay out of the fees. If they are not interested it will go back up w/ a high BIN and if takes 2 months to sell, owell.

What's the matter,you don't like it when people screw with your sales?

But it's perfectly fine in your tiny mind to screw with other people's sales by adding your stupid comments.

Your auction wasn't even worth half of what that guy was bidding.He probably realized just what kind of asshole you really are,and said to himself,WTF am I doing.

Your console is a damaged POS,you have a few common games,and those controllers are laughable at best.The solder job on those switches is a joke.This is what you are so proud to offer,and yet you have the nerve to talk shit about what other people are selling.

You're a real piece of work,and now I can see why so many other members can't stand you.

What's the matter,you don't like it when people screw with your sales?

Thank you Blaster for making me think you created that account so I would call ebay and start an investigation.

I now know exactly what happened. I had ebay running IP searches and the IP of this new ebay username which has a bogus name and address in it is of the same IP as the initial bidder.

DigDugNate whom is a member here bid on my listing, changed his mind and created a fake account to outbid himself. That's pretty fucked up dude!

He must have realized he was bidding on your overpriced crap,and said to himself "I'm not giving that asshole iceman a dime of my money"

I seriously doubt ebay is giving you any IP information of any of their members.You're a Freakin Liar!

Your console is damaged,your soldering skills suck,and the few common games make that lot worth no where near what you think it is worth.

What's fucked up is that you are so proud of the crap you are offering,but have the audacity to make comments of what others are selling here.

How old are you anyway?

I bet you don't have many friends,and got constantly beat-up in school.

An original Xbox, $85 way too much. And the controllers don't even match they are different sizes. You have to have all 4 of same type or it is worthless. Just kidding I think it is a good deal, and agree the controllers should make it worth it and even more so if it has been modded to run emulators not sure if it has or not.

Edited by SignGuy81