IGNORED

HDMI plug for Gamecube

I think the output is 480p but spits it out on a 720p level connection or however that is properly worded. That is true about FMV, the compression involved to fit certain games in that 1.5GB space causes things CRTs masked to pop up. Those games that had plenty of room for video or just skipped that lameness entirely look stunning.

Rogue Squadron 2 is a real stand out for insane quality.

• 2 weeks later...

I recieved mine a couple of weeks ago and absolutely love it. Unfortunately (depending on how you look at it) like the day after I recieved mine my daughter all of a sudden wanted to play Paper Mario on N64, so I haven't spent a lot of time with it. But, it's a completely quality build and the buying experience was great. It took a while to receive mine, 10 weeks perhaps? But a weekly email was sent, without fail, updating everyone on the build process (the main delay seemed to be getting the cases from the manufacturer).

What little time I've spent playing with it tells me it was money well spent. I can't wait to pop in some Rogue Squadron! Glad I sold my components when I did (though the purist in me misses them just a little).

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk