IGNORED

Season 7 ~ Week 5 ~ Frostbite

Vocelli

Please pay no mind to my ultra rare "my RF cord is screwed" version of the game causing the frozen north to be hyper polluted. I promise you the jarring color shift confers to me no advantage.

What model 2600 do you have? It may just be that the color pot needs adjusting.

171010 points, losing 7 lives in just one stage, that enemy pattern is frustrating, not as the patterns in burger time but still drain all you lives one after another, this is my last shot at frostbite ( too many good players in this game ) perhaps gonna try one more time in skiing.

post-62867-0-96749000-1518716507_thumb.png

• Like 1

It's my heavy sixer. It has all kinds of idiosyncrasies. It's the one with the right control port that doesn't work either. :(

Flip it over, and see if there's a hole in the bottom. Shine a flashlight in there - there should be an adjustment pot to tweak the color maybe a half an inch inside. You'll need a long, tiny screwdriver, and it won't take much movement to change it.

This is what it looks like from the top with the shielding removed:

6color.jpg

There's also usually an access hole in the top of the aluminum shielding, so if you wanted to open your 2600, you could get to it that way without having to completely disassemble the whole thing.

If you have a Krokodile or Harmony cart, this is a good ROM for adjusting color:

post-2641-0-10151700-1515092769.png

• Like 2

Flip it over, and see if there's a hole in the bottom. Shine a flashlight in there - there should be an adjustment pot to tweak the color maybe a half an inch inside. You'll need a long, tiny screwdriver, and it won't take much movement to change it.

This is what it looks like from the top with the shielding removed:

6color.jpg

There's also usually an access hole in the top of the aluminum shielding, so if you wanted to open your 2600, you could get to it that way without having to completely disassemble the whole thing.

If you have a Krokodile or Harmony cart, this is a good ROM for adjusting color:

post-2641-0-10151700-1515092769.png

Thanks! I'll have the wife give that a try. I break anything I touch. No harmony or krok, but we'll see what we see.