IGNORED

Wanted - 7800 Console Only

Galactus

I've been trying to find one again and am coming up empty. The eBay prices are crazy high. I don't need controllers or anything. My dog took a leak on mine and wrecked it. I would be willing to pay like 75 for it shipped. I also have an Intellivsion with quite a few games and 2 GBC's with games I would probably trade. Thanks much, Mark.

$75 USD shipped should be able to get you a console only no problem on ebay. Might even get more than that with $75 if you are patient. I do agree with you and it seem the price for a 7800 has gone up. Looks like it's staying there was a well. Click and pay price seems to be $100+ on average.

Yeah, I saw your sale and have been thinking about it. I tried the link but didn't see pictures of the 7800 (could very well be user error). Assuming it's in good shape and still available, I'll probably just do it, depending on shipping costs. I'm interested in a few of the 7800 and Dreamcast games, too. I'll PM you an offer on it. Thanks man.

No, I stupidly trashed it. When I opened it up it just looked completely irreparable, totally corroded. I wish I would have saved the shell at least. It was a nice one. I haven't opened it up or tested it yet, but that little shit peed in my rainbow now, too. The latch on my door works fine in the summer, but stops latching when It's cold, and he can just push the door open. Have to fix that. The 2 times he's peed in the house since he was a puppy were on Atari's. It ain't right.

On the rainbow the best thing you can do, and I recommend doing this prior to trying to turn it on if you think pee got down inside it, is to take it completely apart and wash it out in a tub with some dawn and a paintbrush, circuit board and all. Then rinse really well and blow it out with compressed air then set the board outside and let it finish drying(do everything on a nice sunny day).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...