IGNORED

Score on Miniature Golf +

PacManPlus

ok - so I got my copy of Miature Golf+ today (thanks AA!) :D and so far I was able to get 41. I think someone said the par was 34

I remember a while back also someone mentioning that an emulator plays a little differently than the actual cart - I think they are right... There was a spot (on the level I designed) where in an emulator I can get a hole in one 90% of the time (and the other 10% leaves me very close to the hole). On playing the actual cart, however, the ball has some other angles in mind :ponder:

Scores, anyone? (I know my '41' is not great by any stretch of the imagination - but remember I only got it an hour ago!) :)

The left difficulty switch determines how hard the ball is hit, maybe you had the switch set differently on the emulator.

I don't have a score for the final version (I've mainly played the holes individually) but it should be possible to break par by a decent margin given enough practice.

How are you guys doing on the Texas Golf hole - par, or under par? I think one of the reasons my hole made the cut is that (as Cropsy told me in e-mail) it looks easy, but is actually deceptively hard. I'm wondering if mine might just be a par-buster. :D

Archived