IGNORED

Sega CD

Any Sega CD collectors here?

I mentioned in some other thread last week that I had completed the US Sega CD collection. This morning, I gathered them all up for some "collector"-style pictures. If you're a fan of the system, or just like seeing lots of games all in one photograph, check this out!

http://www.digitpress.com/archives/segacd/

tn_segacd_001_jpg.jpgtn_segacd_002_jpg.jpgtn_segacd_008_jpg.jpg

Holy Zombie Jesus!.... :eek:

All I have is a handful of games in thoroughly broken cases. It would have been nice if Sega had used plastic that didn't break so damn easily...

--Zero

Thats GREAT, congrats!

There is a videogame shop close to where I live that had a Sega Saturn for $39.99. I considered picking it up, but noticed that all of his Sega CDs were $15 each. Ive never played one, but have always heard good things about it. :

Sweet mother of God!!!

That's sweet!

I've just recently gotten into the Sega CD and so far I've been impressed. I always wanted one when it first came out, but I couldn't afford the price tag.....

How long did it take to get all that stuff?

This morning, I gathered them all up for some "collector"-style pictures. If you're a fan of the system, or just like seeing lots of games all in one photograph, check this out!

Nice! You managed to track down a "Crime Patrol" then? Congrats.

i kindof like the euro DC cases, at least they are managable.  Sega CD/Saturn/original PSX cases are very very bulky, and take up way too much space

They are cool don't get me wrong.

But try and replace the front of the case :roll: Every second hand D.C game

comes compleat with broken case. And the CD pegs break a lot aswell. It's O.k

for single games, just put the disk in the back, but for double games you're screwed :x

And storage is a bitch ..... I picked up 2 DC storage racks from EB, but when

my collection goes above 20 games I'll need to buy more .....

WOW! Nice collection. I collect Sega CD games and have about 85 so far. The games that came in the cardboard boxes are giving me a hard time, but I will complete this collection sooner or later. It is my top priority. If any one has any they want to trade, let me know.

I have a pile of sega cd games. I decided only to pickup the games I wanted though. Especially since I don't care much for sports. To be honest at one time in Idaho it would have been easy to pickup a full collection for a few bucks. But, for the most part that time passed.

laters,

Josh

:o

Man, I thought I had seen some serious game collections, but damn, that is awesome! And to have that much Sega CD stuff is truly hardcore.

When we move into the new Casa de Bigferret we should be able to gather our paltry game collection together and take some pics. I'd love to be able to collect ALL the games for a particular system, but my gaming interests are far too ecclectic and diverse for that.

*hangs head in unworthiness*

I admit it is about time to print or make a list of games I own for the Sega CD/32X genesis system and Master system. I had to do it with the Atari 2600 system. To many games to try to remeber. I admit my sega cart collection is no where big. I think last time on ruff count when I was cleaning stuff up. I had a little over 30 sega carts. Can't remeber much else though. As for the house. Good thing it won't be at my house. My wife will make me clean. LOL

Laters,

Josh

Archived