Jump to content

Question for the Commodore monitor experts


Recommended Posts

I notice this strange banding in my 1702 that overlays the image on screen. If you look in the left and right corners of the screen in the attached photo it is very obvious. It seems to curve in a sphere like shape over the screen. Is this normal or a common problem?






Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...