IGNORED

Red Sea Crossing Manual?

StanJr

I'm sorry, Stan.

My fault.

AFAIK there's no RSC manual.

Press fire to jump and left / right to go left / right?

I got this far:
post-6203-0-68223100-1522334028.gif

And didn't find anything special, except for the tablets and staff you can jump into to get extra points.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

I reached the end of the screen sequence (playing for HSC), and it just loops back to the first screen and repeats in exact same order.

Would it be presumptuous or inappropriate of me to attempt to make a manual for it (at least an online version)? I think it would be a nice resource piece to have for anyone in the future looking to play it.

I reached the end of the screen sequence (playing for HSC), and it just loops back to the first screen and repeats in exact same order.

Would it be presumptuous or inappropriate of me to attempt to make a manual for it (at least an online version)? I think it would be a nice resource piece to have for anyone in the future looking to play it.

Personally, I think that would be awesome. Although if you want it to be convincing, I'd think it would require a lot of Sunday school under your belt. Consider the source material and target audience.

An old friend of mine has a small collection of extremely religious material (pamphlets, brochures, etc), even though he's not the least bit religious. It's kind of fun to read in small doses, and the artwork is outrageous.

Come to think of it, this could be an incredibly fun project. I'm tempted to volunteer some involvement. However, I'm at a bit of a disadvantage since I've never been to Sunday school.

I'll follow this topic at least. I'd love to see a manual for this too, and the potential is enormous.

Make sure you add a coloring book as well.

8)

I hold a Master's Degree in Religious Studies, I can handle the backstory.

Here's what I can do: I can compile the information, the screen shots, and the explanatory text.

Here's what I cannot do: I cannot provide original graphics (sorry no coloring book from me... :( ), nor compile the items above into a cohesive intelligent format.

Here's what I will do: I will do the things listed above as "can do," I will then compile those items into my blog in a format that is the best I can muster.

Anyone who wants to jump in and help with the things I cannot do, I welcome the assist. Shoot me a PM or something.

This seems like a fun project and I'm happy to do it if there is even a shred of interest.

:spidey:

• Like 1

I took a quick peek. The difficulty switches are not used. Select or Reset will start a new game, but otherwise they are not used.

Thank you for the confirmation.

As for the story, it's mostly been told, but this is obviously the untold part where Moses, alone, had to evade the monsters of the deep!

I do have a full list of characters from the game.

I was thinking of starting the manual with: "The Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and all that night the Lord drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land." Exodus 14:21

• Like 3

The way I see it, I want to play this mostly straight, although I think there is room for a little "seems the Lord failed to mention to Moses that he would beleaguered by sea monsters as he fled Pharoah's soldiers." I'm going to do my research.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...