IGNORED

The Atari Lynx HandyCast Podcast

LynxHandyCaster

image.thumb.png.d8bc2f96f062729b1e82609e6d0d7a06.png

Well, it's that time again...

...now is the time to submit your text and/or audio feedback for the next game that I'll be covering on the Atari Lynx HandyCast,
Hard Drivin'.

Please comment here or send all feedback to the following by October 26:
mark@atarilynxhandycast.net
Discord (The Atari Lynx HandyCast)
Facebook.com/AtariLynxHandyCast
Forums.Atari.IO (LynxHandyCaster)
Instagram (@lynxhandycast)
Reddit (u/LynxHandyCaster)
Threads (lynxhandycast)

Thanks, all you beautiful Lynxters!!!

Edited by LynxHandyCaster
  • Haha 1

Hi Mark, I emailed you my feedback the other day, in which I said that I assumed the game would run better on a real Lynx than on the Handy emulator, but judging from what you said above, it doesn’t :D if I see it cheap I’ll still go for it, but I’m not rushing to add it to my collection…

Love the goggles, by the way!

Mike

• Like 1

On 10/19/2024 at 12:43 PM, Slider271 said:

Hi Mark, I emailed you my feedback the other day, in which I said that I assumed the game would run better on a real Lynx than on the Handy emulator, but judging from what you said above, it doesn’t :D if I see it cheap I’ll still go for it, but I’m not rushing to add it to my collection…

Love the goggles, by the way!

Mike

No, I'm afraid it isn't any better on an actual console. That frame rate is baked into the ROM. 😞

BTW, thanks for your compliment about my eyewear...they're my swimming goggles :-)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LynxHandyCaster said:

No, I'm afraid it isn't any better on an actual console. That frame rate is baked into the ROM. 😞

BTW, thanks for your compliment about my eyewear...they're my swimming goggles 🙂

Oh well, I’ve managed to source a fairy cheap cart now, I should have it by the weekend so I can experience the terrible frame rate on original hardware :D 

Well, they double as lovely driving goggles so when you get your midlife crisis convertible they’ll come in handy ;)

• Like 1

On 10/22/2024 at 7:27 PM, Slider271 said:

Oh well, I’ve managed to source a fairy cheap cart now, I should have it by the weekend so I can experience the terrible frame rate on original hardware :D 

Well, they double as lovely driving goggles so when you get your midlife crisis convertible they’ll come in handy ;)

I bought my mid-life crisis convertible five years ago (2019 Mazda MX-5 Sport)...still drive it to work every day (I don't use the goggles, though) 🙂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, LynxHandyCaster said:

I bought my mid-life crisis convertible five years ago (2019 Mazda MX-5 Sport)...still drive it to work every day (I don't use the goggles, though) 🙂

Oh very nice indeed! Maybe you should start wearing the goggles, paired with some driving gloves…

Well, my order for Hard Drivin’ has been cancelled due to a stock mix-up so I may have dodged a bullet there. I’ll just have to put the money towards something else on the Lynx :)

Edited by Slider271