IGNORED

classic arcade memories?

jd_1138

When I would man up and play ROBOT BOWL,,  because i was scared as heck of the creepy graphics..  afterwards i would play SOLAR FOX to calm myself down..

My arcade had a competition once and it was with SPACE FURY..  winner won a SNOOPY SNOWCONE MACHINE..  now i nearly had a crush on the alien commander (kids hey),,  and you damn know i love Snoopy..  so i fucking MASTERED THAT GAME and at the competition i had my glorious last charge and won..  got that snoopy snowcone machine and smoked it..  have never won a competition ever again..

Nowadays the alien commander and Mezmaron should be enrolled in an ugly pageant..  compared to Solid Snake or Agent Albatross..

When I saw Mappy on location for the first time ever at Funspot in NH. Mappy was one of my favourite video games growing up (along with Sonic and Pac-Man), and I loved seeing it there.

I also loved playing Spider Stompin' Deluxe at Space Odyssey USA in Englewood, NJ. They got rid of it by 2014, when they changed the name of the place to "SPACE." That place also had a horrid pizza smell that makes me throw up just thinking about it. By the time it was SPACE, that smell was gone.

And my first Dave & Buster's experience in 2011. It was the Palisades Center location. Me and my brother along with his friends all got to eat at a table and talked about video games. I also remember seeing the horse racing game. They got rid of it by my second time in 2014.

And Frank's Fun Center on Jenkinson's Boardwalk in Point Pleasant, NJ. My brother won a Gingy from Shrek plush by playing Skee-Ball. I remember the Skee-Ball machines were in the very back of the arcade. I went a few more times; I don't know what happened to that Gingy plush, though.

• Thanks 1

Cool to see people growing up with newer arcades and redemption,,  though i hate redemption..  PIZZA PLANET from TOY STORY was funny though because it had charm..

• Like 1